Home » Silly, Sounds, Style

Hate It or Love It: Christina Milian’s gold locks

Submitted by on March 3, 2009 – 10:24 am20 Comments

Recording artist Christina Milian  attends the Cleveland Cavaliers and Atlanta Hawks game at Philips Arena on March 1, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Christina Milian at the Cavaliers vs. Hawks game in ATL

Christina Milian and The Dream continue to look awfully cozy at a basketball game in Atlanta.

Are you feeling her new blondness? And her outfit?

(L-R) Recording artist The Dream, singer/actress Christina Milian attend the Cleveland Cavaliers and Atlanta Hawks game at Philips Arena on March 1, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia.

The Dream and Christina Milian

(L-R) Recording artist The Dream, singer/actress Christina Milia
The Dream, Ryan Cameron and Christina Milian

Images: Bossip

Do you dig Milian's new look?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

• kris says:

her hair is too brassy for her skintone. she could’ve at least toned it. &why is she wearing sunglasses indoors? i hate it when people do that.

• brianna says:

alrite the blonde hair jus aint working. she needs ta go bak to black.maybe even lite brown. but not blonde like that.

• Lindaaaa says:

hate it; it doesnt go good with her skin tone. and i agree with Kris* i hate it when people wear sunglasses indoors too. ughh. but shit christina as long as you like it and it makes yourself happy thats all that matters. you aint on the earth to satisfy anyone else but yourself. <33

• T-BONE says:

LOOKS GOOD!!!

• check out the new design community

Fashionhustlers.com

• All I got to say is wtf. She look like she’s going to audition as an extra for LB’s love interest in a tyler perry movie.

• Courtney says:

Personally, I KNOW she can do better than blonde cuz I’ve seen some of her looks but whatever makes her happy. No one is suppose to be lookin the same so it’s whatever.

• shaa'ra says:

She had blonde hair before, but not this loud. idk. maybe its that mary moo cow outfit she has on that’s throwing it off. Those dollar store plastic looking glasses look tacky too. IN the 2nd pic, the Dream is lookin like ‘ i am so embarassed right now’

• goldie says:

its just the glasses, she doesnt look bad with blonde hair, her skin tone is no darker then faith evans, or mary j. , or blu cantrell, or any other goldie that ever tried to dye their hair blonde. plus, her hair was already blonde b4. its okay, just those ugly glasses are killing me.

• Kenkay says:

HATE IT! It’s the same look as a lot of other blond light skinned broads and she look better without shades! Why ppl leave inspirational comments, as if, the person you’re commenting on, is going to read it or something?!?! We all know ppl do stuff to make them happy, they don’t need you to give them the ok, lmao!!! Trying to appear intelligent or something, like this is the place for it…

• Mz.Style_icon says:

lol..why would u want to look like da sun!!

• KT says:

OMG HATE IT! it’s way to loud for her skintone. she really is trying to be seen…..And those glasses she is wearing isn’t helping either. sorry

• Tamika says:

At fisrt I thought she was MIA. I like her better with dark colored hair. It compliments her skin tone way better. I luv you Dream, watch your back I hope she’s not trying to creep her way into getting a hot single smh.

• Tamika says:

At first I thought she was MIA. I like her better with dark colored hair. It compliments her skin tone way better. I luv you Dream, watch your back I hope she’s not trying to creep her way into getting a hot single smh.

• Mariah says:

I dont like it.. it looks like she is tryin to look like everybody else that is doin the blode hair.. she looks much better with jet black hair… but it’s whatever..

• Spades11 says:

Hair is fine I thought her hair was that color already.

But she looks liek a old lady with those glasses and scarf and light asss denim.

• Clint says:

I LOVE IT! Its unique – but shes since had the yellows toned out to a nice silky but edgy platinum and it looks super hot – like Storm in original X-men lol.

• Jazel says:

lls wow…………………….i got 4 words “ya’ll r some haters” juss leave it alone

• tiffany d. says:

im not hatin but christina tht ihhs not cute;
    but i still like yhu ass ah celebrityy:.
    but cute couple

• Reginald Marshall says:

I don’t care what her hair color is. She is fine period. I will say that I like this color on her the least but she still looks good. That outfit not so much.