Hate It or Love It: Kelis’ maternity style

Submitted by on March 16, 2009 – 10:22 am10 Comments

612f27d4
Kelis

A pregnant Kelis was spotted partying this weekend in NYC.

Do you hate or love the look?

99510aca

dc47288a

Images: The YBF

Hate It or Love It?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

• nee nee says:

hate it. to much make up. and she look hot as hell…literally.

• hilda says:

she is living her life.love it

• Neph says:

Man…..! Nas got 1 in the oven huh bra. They happy man. Love it! Thats just life man. If you are a woman, keep living eventually you get to that point. To be honest, you really cant hate this. Hi haters lol!….

• Mariah says:

She looks cute being pregnant.. her makeup and blue hair is to much! I wonder what there baby will look like

• RE51 Hon* says:

big up nas and kelis. u blessed

• Veronica says:

love it

• Kenkay says:

Is there something wrong with Kelis?? All the keep living and she’s living her life comments got me worried… somebody need to inform me on whats going on!! Her outfit is alright I guess, so I can’t really say I hate or love it. Shout out to Nas/Kelis and I pray you have a healthy child!!

• kris says:

i love her leggings&the shirt would be ok but the neckline to it is horrenous! not flattering at all. her hair could also use a cut because it’s starting to grow a mullet in the back. i love her though!

• NCshawty says:

I voted, “hate it”. I still love them two as a happy, married couple. But it is what it is. That red lip stick aint workin. But i’m diGGin’ them colors. (lil’ blue highlights)…….BIG UP’S on the babbah’. ::muah::-niK’