Diddy’s son Christian stars in new Sean John campaign

Submitted by on March 18, 2009 – 9:58 am13 Comments

sj_christian

Diddy‘s mini-me, his son Christian, masters his father’s stance and attitude in Sean John‘s new spring/summer campaign.

sj68_68_11x17

The similarities between Diddy and 10-year-old Christian are crazy!

Check out more super cute imagery from Sean John’s new boys line:

sj42_25_11x17

sj94_58_11x17

sj126_57_11x17

Although the Sean John women’s line is still in limbo, their outerwear is still going strong:

sj132_19_11x17

sj153_13_11x17

Last but not least, new shots for Sean John’s men’s collection:

sj186_58_11x17

sj174_62_11x17

• FoxyBrownIsCrazy says:

Sometimes I think famous parents go too far when they put their kids in the spotlight, but I think in this respect it makes sense. Christian is definitely “Young Diddy”!

• What is up with me and sweatervests lol. I want that one along with the shirt. Cardigan is decent too. Funny part is I saw the son thing coming lol.

• bria1012 says:

He look just like Diddy!!!! I like sean Johns clothing line.

• kris says:

awww all the babies are cutie pies! &his son looks jusssst like him.

• C. Khid says:

That is straight up Diddy … word…….. looks like a lil Sean Combs but i know he’s going to be his own man.. continuing the run

• Jack O Lantern says:

I like the fresh, clean look of the men’s gear…it’s definitely a step ahead brands like Rocawear, etc (always has been)…don’t know why they chose that ghost-looking chick for the women’s stuff, but whatever floats ya boat!

• Northface says:

I think Diddy’s son looks like his mother! He’s handsome though!

• [...] Thanks to DrJays.com. Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)Sean John’s Mini MeModel Back at Work 9 Days After Giving BirthBritney Spears does Glamour   [...]

• Dave says:

Sean John still keepin’ it fresh and clean and they’re one of my fave brand names, besides ecko, rocawear, Lot 29, Mecca, and so forth.

• ObedeDine says:

Hi there!
    I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
    I don’t have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
    Right now, I’m very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.