Brand Alert: Hellz Bellz

Submitted by on March 23, 2009 – 10:13 am7 Comments

spring09splash
Hellz Bellz Spring 09

Hellz Bellz is now available on our sister site, DJPremium.com.

The NYC-based women’s streetwear line was founded by Lanie Alabanza in 2005.

teyana-taylor1
Teyana Taylor in a Hellz Bellz jacket

Her inspiration came from the lack of choice females had when it came to traditional women’s wear.

What resulted was a line of edgy tees, denim, accessories and more “influenced by all things subversive; from the gritty streets of New York to sexploitation flicks of the 1960’s and 1970’s”.

cassie-gucci

3827916
Nat Born Badass by Hellz Bellz
3828543
Don’t F with Me Tee by Hellz Bellz

Images: Hellz Bellz, Bossip

• BONES says:

yea i seen that shirt ” fuck the neighborhood” some..I think they look pretty nice…!! My lil sis gonna love me when i get here one of these..

• bria1012 says:

hellz bellz clothes is dope!!!!!

• kris says:

i like that you guys are bringing brands like hellz bellz to your site, however, karmaloop always has the 20% off codes! &i like hellz bellz but their clothes are ill-fitting. their first season fit well with thick cotton but since then have gone really short, wide and thin.

• T-BONE says:

sick gear for the lady’s!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kenkay says:

“To me”, these t-shirts are ugly as hellz!! Lol…yea, I went there. Can someone please explain to me what is it about these shirts that make them hot?!?! They look like something from the 80′s that people who couldn’t hardly afford any nice clothes would have no other choice but to wear. Love the Beyonce pic though!!

• jason sams says:

Man I hope one day I meet a FLOOZY who dresses like that!!!!!!!!
    -SWAG MIXED WIT FLAVOR SEE YOU LATER

• Spades11 says:

Is their any real fashion that requires layering???

And I love Cassie I see why wayne likes her