Do you prefer sneakers or heels on ladies?

Submitted by on March 25, 2009 – 2:19 pm20 Comments

womens_footwear_main

Vanitia Sandal by Baby Phat

Gentlemen – do you dig a woman with a hot sneaker game, or do you like to see ladies in sexy heels all the time?

Check out DrJays.com’s great selection of footwear, sure to satisfy your various tastes!

3805460

Camille by Apple Bottoms

3766570

Decade Low by Adidas

3845331

Rosie Signature Pump by Rocawear

3849100

First Round by Puma

• Rick Lexington aka noble626 says:

Depends on the woman and her style. Sometimes I appreciate the touch of class that a pump is supposed to emply but I know those things have got to be uncomfortable as hell.

• fameboy23 says:

personally, i love a girl in some sneakers…yea theres those times when you gotta dress up for the occasion but i love a girl who could rock some nike’s, jordan’s, or van’s just be casual no need to be crazy classy at mcdonalds

• Eric says:

heels look sexier on woman

• kris says:

i wear sneakers on the daily, flats to work and heels to go out.

• layal says:

i prefer both ecause hells are cute and styling and sneakers are fly and comfteable

• yung albino says:

personally ladies look oh so sexy in heels, but if a girl is gonna rock sneakers i like to see’em in Nike Blazers or in some dunks

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

i love wearing heels, but i can be just as fly in dunks

• Lee Lee says:

I got to admit Ima heels girl all around…. somethin bout the way I feel when Im walkin in dem, I do rock sum Js on occasion, like if Im jus runnin up 2 the store or watever….

• B easy says:

its hot when a woman can change up her swag and still be fly wit it…a nice equilibrium is cool. sneakers when appropriate, same wit heels…

• BIGGY says:

BOTH

• briannaaa says:

heels are classier but i rock the sneakers

• Vicki says:

it doesnt matter
    i think heels are more dressed up sexy
    but Ima sneaker freak the hell i look like wearing heels everywhere i go

• Kwaping says:

It’s all good, just as long as she’s wearing the right thing for the occasion. No heels at the beach (I’ve seen it), and no sneakers in a fancy restaurant (seen that too).

I like a woman who knows how to be comfortable, but cleans up well when necessary. Lucky for me, I married one. :)

• waterfallprincess says:

i like sneaker better but i will rock sum heels in a heart beat cuz thats sexy ;)

• Northface says:

I’m a 4″ stiletto chic all day, any day I’ll rock em to sleep, BUT when I get ready to do some serious walking from here to there I must be comfortable in jeans & still get my DIVA on, you can catch me in some Dunks or Blazers + the skinny jeans, that has to be the combination! Whoever came out with skinny jeans knows they are some paid folks out there!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gone-Jah says:

I like it when a woman can rock both heels and sneaks for seperate occasions. She can look comftorbly fly in some sneaks and look damn sexy in some heels. REAL SHIT

• Chase says:

It depends on the occasion. I love a chic who can rock skinny jeans and a fresh pair of kicks(dunks, blazers, retro jays, vans and flats) but heels are good too for very formal events.

• glam_grl says:

I think heels are so much more sexy then sneakers.. i will wear them everyday.. even though i can look hot in a pair of sneakers to i rather leave that for my man to wear

• layla jones says:

i like heels but sneakers are best for me unless i am walking out the nail salon

• Dennis says:

Omgosh heels! I love heels on girls, I love just looking at them (I’m not gay) and they look so hot when girls wear them I cant stop looking at their cute little feet! Please don’t settle for sneakers I love your heels!