Home » DrJays Live, Sneakers, Sounds, Style

LRG teams up with new talent Bobby Ray

Submitted by on March 30, 2009 – 4:03 pm5 Comments

bob_flyer_final2

bob_flyer_finalback

Our friends at LRG have an uncanny sense when it comes to choosing hot new talent for their ads.

One of their current campaigns stars Bobby Ray (formerly B.o.B.), an Atlanta-based artist signed to T.I.‘s Grand Hustle label.

The rapper/singer/musician’s current buzz is reaching fever pitch, especially on the Internet where countless blogs showcase his live performances.

This Saturday, April 4th, Bobby Ray is performing a “secret show” (well, between us and you guys!) with a full band at the LRG sample sale in the brand’s hometown of Irvine, CA.

You can check out Bobby Ray’s LRG-sponsored mixtape Hi My Name Is B.o.B. on his MySpace page and if you’re in the area on Saturday, definitely be sure to catch his show.

• T-BONE says:

no l-r-g can be worn at the event??????lol.l-r-g is to good for there own sh$t now.

• Kwaping says:

They don’t want to have to check you for stealin stuff.

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Post First Think Last…….

Look Dumb.

Holla

• jason sams says:

YO I LOVE LRG AND I ENJOY B.O.B.’S OR SHOULD I SAY BOBBY RAY’S MUSIC ITS DIFFERENT FROM WHATS OUT THERE NOW AND THAT DONT BREAK MY HEART TRACK IS SICK YALL YOUTUBE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Liftedresearch says:

I’m the biggest hype you seen my daily game runs around $32.00 a day on what ever I need i’m ballin in my lrg !! Got over 300 lrg items !! Hype hype