Home » Silly, Sports

Happy April Fool’s Day!

Submitted by on April 1, 2009 – 9:36 am8 Comments

UPDATE: Congratulations to Callie Curry, winner of the Ed Hardy bag!

Happy April Fool’s Day guys!

Also known as All Fool’s Day, the yearly occasion of pranks and jokes is celebrated in many countries around the world.

Let us know the best April Fool’s Day pranks that have either been done to you or that you did to someone else. We’ll choose the best entry to win this bag from Ed Hardy (which isn’t even on sale yet) below:

dscf2366

Excuse the amateur photography; we just took the pic in the office this morning!

We’ll announce the winner by 6pm EST today, so make sure you get your entries in now.

• star da el says:

Back when i was about 19, I was about to perm my hair when all of a sudden i started to comb the perm through my hair and big globs o hair and perm started to come out. I screamed and later found out my brother put peroxide in my relaxer thinking that it was just gonna change my hair color, i ended up bald and my brother had the whole hood laughing at my bald ass. It was a classic april fools joke people are still talking about it to this day.

• Callie Curry says:

Last year was probably when I got played the hardest. My boyfriend had purchase a lottery ticket for me, the kind were you pick the numbers and they come up that night. He had used numbers that already had won and recorded the taping, had me sit down and watch the taping, making me believe I had won a nice chunck of change. I called my mom, screaming!! She thought something was wrong. But come to find out she knew it all along too! Let’s just say that before I even found out it was a joke, In my mind I had already spent the money! EWWWW..I was too mad! It was all in good fun but he did get me. I’ll give em that..lol!

• BONES says:

THIS ONE MIGHT NOT SO BE FUNNY, BUT I PULL IT OFF ON MY BROTHER A WHILE BACK.. HE RAN CROSS COUNTRY HIGH SCHOOL. I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY POINTLESS RUNNING FOR NOTHING..SO ONE DAY I DECIDED TO PUT 7 DOES OF LAXATIVES IN HIS ORANGE JUICE..AFTER PRACTICE HE CAME HOME AND DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE AS USUAL..ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO LATER HE SURE A HAD A REASON WHY HE WAS RUNNING…I HAD A GREAT LAUGH BUT GOT MY BUTT WHOOP..WE LAUGH NOW ABOUT IT THOU..LOLZ

• Dae'-Dae' says:

One of the funniest pranks I think I’ve ever been involved in was in High School we had a new bus driver and we gave him the wrong directions to the school. It took him about a half an hour to find the school…He didn’t think it was that funny but everybody ont he bus was cracking up..

• star da el says:

Is this an april fools joke? because it would be one of the best on my list.

• SexcT@w@n@ says:

Well I called my brother and told him I was pregnant, now @ tha time he didn’t even know I was screwing, so I told him I didn’t know who tha father was & how I cudnt even give him a name. Lol. So he was shocked but I told him April Fools! & he hung up on me hasn’t forgiven me yet :-( lol

• IndiaDominique says:

This april fools i told my boyfriend i wanted to have his baby..were only 16 n he flipped! also i told all of my friends that we decided to have a baby and told them i was gonna get pregnant on purpose…bad idea..they all thought i was serious!! and nearly called my mama! LOL

• The topic is quite trendy in the net at the moment. What do you pay the most attention to while choosing what to write ?