Home » Silly, Sounds

Should Kim Kardashian be flattered?

Submitted by on April 13, 2009 – 4:05 pm25 Comments

57122110
Kim Kardashian

Eminem made mention of Kim Kardashian in his latest single, “We Made You “, saying “Damn, I think Kim Kardashian’s a man”…among other things.

On her blog, Kim Kardashian stated:

“I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me. He’s a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humor. Personally, I’m honored”.

Check out the video below, where he disses other celebs like Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse and more.

Are you feeling it, or do you think Eminem could use some new material?

Image: The Superficial

• Muggs says:

When did that Middle-Eastern accent he uses become permanent? Em straight fell off with this one…

• Kenkay says:

Yea Muggs, I mean fell waaaaay the eff off!! Crack a bottle is wack and this song is even worse. Kim a man, wtf?!?! I’ve seen chicks that look like dudes and she’s nowhere near it!
    Either someone didn’t tell Kim what it was he said or she’s stupid.
    If this the best Aftermath has to offer then its a wrap… invest in some new artist and stay in the background!

• Chris J The Genius says:

I don’t think Kim should be flattered at all. However, I do think Eminem has a point. Certain celebrities are celebrities just because the general public gravitates towards them and wants to know what is going on in their lives. Doesn’t it feel like they should send us residual checks in the mail? Or at least personalized thank-you notes? I don’t know why I’m asking, if it were up to me most of the people in this video would never have become celebrities. Long gone are the days when people actually valued talent and ability. Oh well…

• Muggs says:

Chris J, I feel you for sure. It is an interesting reflection on our society where we worship these people for being normal people who do normal things, only it’s televised and publicized for our consumption. The real tragedy though is Eminem went from being a legitimate MC to being the sole light-shiner on these pseudo-celebrities. The only thing that basing your career on those people is good for, is ruining your own image. RIP Slim Shady… yo’ ish is wack now!

• Rick Lexington says:

Chris J really good point. Now o days the people that are idolized are lacking lol. A lot of them act like the fans owe them. It’s more based on commercialism value than talent value. What they put fans through is retarded. It’s like making mice run a maze that’s twice as long for less cheese. It’s messed up because without the fans they’re nothing but they keep doing them dirty. A fan has to buy clothes, dvd’s, cd’s, cologne, call their pre recorded number go to their 3 sites+/myspace/facebook/twitter etc. If I was a star I’d be suprising dudes and girls up and do a whole day of fun. NO contest or anything, be like I saw your letter/email whatever, your cool peoples, I want to show apreciation, let’s roll. Or actually write a person back via email no not the cut and paste ish.

Muggs I agree with you on a certain point. He is falling off a bit. He’s good for stuff that’s not the usual content. The last two songs have been kinda like wth that’s it. It’s like he’s not hungry.

I feel kim should be flattered. She was mentioned in a song more publicity. Lost my train of thought. Oh yeah compared to what she’s been through before I doubt this matters.

• Veronica says:

Agreed. Kim is gorgeous I don’t think anyone will care about her getting dissed in this song, and her comment about being flattered may have been(if she’s smart) just to not feed into it and create more drama. “Oh you mentioned me, thnx Em.” Now she gets more attention because she’s always getten attention on someone else’s behalf, not so much cause she has any particular talent of her own… well other then the one, lol.

I feel a little embarassed about this vid cause it feels a little like over-kill. Like did Jessica Sh!t a burger at the end? Really? And even though Amy looks like a skeletor crack head, she can sing her a$$ off if anyone actually listened to an album so I give her credit for her own success. As far as Em i’m sure most of his mainstream, TRL fan base will still support him.

• Well… that’s very mature of a response from Kim.

• Vicki says:

lol he said that you look like a man and she’s talking about some “thank you eminem love ya” you can tell she shitting money because she dont give a fuck

• DURK NIGGLER says:

HOW MANY MORE SONGS HE GONNA MAKE ABOUT FEMALE CELEBS? HOW YOU GONNA GO AT JESSICA SIMPSON, KARDASHIAN AND MANY OTHER FEMALES…I DONT GET IT. THAT SONG IS CORNY AND I DONT LISTEN TO HIPHOP TO LAUGH..HE’S BITIN WEIRD AL YANKOVIC…LMAO

• Hairhustler says:

Learn to cut
    like a PROfessional BARBER… Sharp Shape-ups.

hairhustler.com

• Chris J The Genius says:

I agree with Veronica about Amy Whitehouse. She can sing, straight up. Really. I’m not just saying that because there’s a song on her album about Nas, either.

• Spades11 says:

I liek that she knows Eminem is joking.And doesn’t try to sew him.Eminem should’ve asked her to be in the video it would’ve been hot.

• Avery says:

I grabbed a copy of the GQ Magazine. It’s amazing to know more about you and Reggie:-)

• Melisa Jones says:

I just love Kim Kardashian so great article and I will keep coming back for more.

• Dee says:

I am a fan of eminem…But the albums he done before his break are so muchh better than this one. I liked some of the songs on his newest album but still,, he has had better songs come out…n Kim Kardashian is right to actually see the funny side of the rap bout her..after all it is only a freakiin song

• Raissa Lomonte says:

KIIIIIM!!! VOCÊ É LINDAAAAAA

BY RAISSA-BRAZIL

• marissa~grace says:

ok lemme say im a huge eminem fan n i luv we made you kim wuznt sayin he likes bein called a man she wuz sayin wow he knows my name n id be honored if he mentioned my name he makes fun of celberties because hes good at it alot of people he says stuff about are eitha on drugs or not that talented i mean i luv kim durk niggler eminem has been doin this since before weird al yankovik wuz even known

• EMINEM~LUVER says:

I DONT THINK THAT KIM SHOULD BE FLATTERED BUT IF UR NAME GOES WITH THE SONG HE GONNA TALK ABT U LOL SLIM SHADYS DEAD THO WE AINT GOTTA WORRY ABT THAT ANYMORE LOLZ =)

• Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person’s weblog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

• sbobet says:

If you wish for to grow your knowledge just keep visiting this
    website and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.

Here is my web page :: sbobet

• This is a topic that’s near to my heart… Many thanks! Exactly
    where are your contact details though?

My web blog Entophyte (Http://Wisdomwithinacupuncture.Com/)

• A hoover is the most reliable of cleaning tools; it can also be the higher-priced.
    There are many different sorts of vacuum with many different attributes.

Therefore before you buy a premier vacuum cleaner be sure you know
    what form of vacuum is ideal to your requirements.

Pick the best hoover might be confusing. To make things clearer you should
    be aware of what the different sorts of hoover are, what the main qualities you’ll be able to find on
    a vacuum-cleaner, and want you type of flooring you’re going to be utilizing a hoover on.

• Jocelyn says:

Yu body’s natual nd bt protection In rgrd t yeast Bacterial infections I
    It Immune system. When you go to the doctor and
    have your regular checkup and discover that you have
    problems with your kidney function.

Here is my web blog – free std testing san antonio (Jocelyn)

• And this means they should tread with treatment.
    As we crawl out of the pool of the unconscious
    we become conscious. The imagery might be different on your deck, but
    the meanings will be the exact same.

Check out my web blog; real psychics

• Exteen.Com says:

Also, think about buying retro e-cards to deliver to buddies and family through e-mail.
    Otherwise, the spirits inform me you will live a lengthy and dull
    lifestyle. Keep that in mind if your emotions are hurt.

Here is my blog; Exteen.Com