Home » Sounds, Style

A little rain ain’t stopping Day 26 fans!

Submitted by on April 15, 2009 – 11:49 am8 Comments

61e482d6

Day 26

Last night, a swarm of people gathered outside the NYC Ed Hardy store in rainy weather to be part of Day 26‘s album release party.

The new album, Forever In a Day, was released yesterday.

day26party7

Ed Hardy store

dfa946d7
jaslene3day26party

Jaslene of America’s Next Top Model (getting too skinny?)

dawnrichard2day26party

Dawn Richards

Will you cop the album?

Don’t forget to get your questions in to to Day 26 and enter our exciting contest! Email questions to [email protected], and click here to enter the contest.

Check out our latest selection of Ed Hardy – a favorite among Day 26 and DrJays.com customers!

3950031
True Til Death Eagle Tee by Ed Hardy

3938995
Rhinestone Skull Skinny Jean by Ed Hardy

3953024
Beautiful Death Rhinestoned Zip Up Hoodie by Ed Hardy
3946549
Louise Coin Pouch by Ed Hardy

Images: Bossip

• Veronica says:

OMFG!!! Jaslene what the he!l???

• Veronica says:

Oh God, I couldn’t even comment, I had to stare at Jaslene and be shocked for a minute. Wow…..wow. Do yall remember the season, she was probably atleast 20 pounds more, and there I thought she was skinny. How sad that her mind or someone has convinced her that this is the way she needs to look..

Wow, anyway. Day 26, yeah. Love em. Congrats. And thats the prettiest I’ve ever seen Dawn….I think Jaslene needed her own page cause now I can’t even focus…wow.

• Rick Lexington says:

I think she don’t need her own page, she needs an in n out gift card donation so she can buy herself a double double. I haven’t looked at america’s next top model for a looooooong time. If it wasn’t even mention that she was on the show I would’ve been like who’s that tall skinny ass girl. Which is probably why I don’t watch it.

Anyways congrats to day 26, I heard (ok I dl some of the tracks), I’m going to buy the album, the first one was dope, so should this one from what I heard. Dawn is looking gooood. Where’s aundrea at lol? Little girl big hair please stand up.

• kris says:

jaslene does look really thin but her boobs are still there! dawn looks really pretty, i love her skirt.

• Rick Lexington says:

Ok I got the cd. IT’s a bit different but it is sic and I do bump it.

• Jaslene looks like the Cover Girl for feed the children posters, can someone please feed the girl. I love Day 26 but lately Que be on my last nerve, get over yourself Que, Diddy has history of cutting folks full of BITCHASSNESS and you aint the exception baby.

• King Solomon says:

I hope their album does well. The music itself is bangin’. They just need to not let the petty stuff bother them, and continue to focus on making great music which they are pros at. Word.