Home » Silly

Ray J and Keyshia Cole?

Submitted by on April 22, 2009 – 1:50 pm10 Comments

key3
Ray J and Keyshia Cole

Although Ray J picked Cocktail in the finale of his hit show For the Love of Ray J, his sister Brandy would rather see him with Keyshia Cole!

Yesterday she was on Atlanta’s radio station, The Beat, where she said this:

“You know who I would love to see Ray J with and I know I am going to get killed for saying it cause I know her, but I would love to see Ray J with Keyshia Cole. I think Keyshia Cole and Ray together, she would balance him out. She won’t take anything off of him and Ray would have to settle and step up his game”.

Do you think they would make a hot couple?

A few of us at DrJays.com indulged in the guilty pleasure of watching For the Love of Ray J during our lunch breaks – did you watch it?

rayj_reveal13

We would love to hear your thoughts on the show and Ray J’s final pick!

Check out this hilarious music video based on one of the more popular episodes of the show:

• Chris J The Genius says:

As long as he gets away from Whitney Houston and stays away from Superhead, he’ll be fine. I figured he would pick Cocktail, and yes, I’m sad to say that I actually did tune in fairly regularly to the show. I know better…

• Rick Lexington says:

Haha I just peeped the finale. I think he made the good pick. It won’t last but atleast it’ll be fun and it was better than the other two picks. Danger is a hot psycho, unique was in it for unique.

Ray J is ray J. I’m not sure about keyshia cole though. I’ll leave it at that :x

• Rick Lexington says:

I was going for this : X . What is that smiley anyways.

• chuck says:

that video is not funny

• kris says:

i tried to resist watching the show but it was hard because i love vh1 reality shows! i wanted him to pick danger but i knew he was going to pick c0cktail. i don’t think ray j & keyshia cole would be a good match. but i do think better of ray j after the show, he seems more down to earth & actually funny.

• Rick Lexington says:

Yeah I agree kris… It was a good show and vh1 does crack me up with their reality show. I think they have a good formula for it.

Chuck I agree that video wasn’t funny. Had me chuckling for 19sec. Tom green’s freestyle was funny.

• sterling says:

i hope he didnt choose danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!crazy asssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yung albino says:

personally i think that he and chardonnay would have made a nice couple or maybe if stacks hadn’t left so early because i was really feeling her

• D-Zilla says:

“Danger…..she smashed the homie.” that was funny. Ray-J should picked unique, not cocktail…she’s kinda looked kooky for me.

• Chris J The Genius says:

What the heck is up with Tom Green anyway? He’s hanging out with all types of R&B singers these days. First, we saw him with T-Pain. Now Ray J? Who’s next? Chris Brown? Bobby Brown? Bobby Valentino? Should he just go back to Drew Barrymore and leave R&B the hell alone?