Celebrity Style: Cassie

Submitted by on May 6, 2009 – 10:04 am28 Comments

cassie-1
Cassie

Cassie has obviously turned a lot of heads with her recent hairdo.

Once half her head was freshly shaved, she documented it on Twitter stating:

“Sometimes in life, you need a change, something deeper than what you thought you were capable of …Something that displays the ‘I don’t give a f—’ attitude that was always present, but never showcased … & something that will shock your mother, but make her call you a ROCK STAR.”

cassie-hair

Do you dig her style overall, and do you like her new edgy look or should she have stuck with her pretty feminine appearance?

cassie8711

cassie-the-nomad

Do you dig Cassie's style?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Images: Bossip

• Eric says:

Damn thats a totally turnoff of me why would you do that cassie? I guess its unique for her and her style? still luv yooh

• Mz.Style_icon says:

such a pretty grl, but this new do is a BIG DoN’T!

• jbeezy says:

Looks like she is trying to look tough, I agree not a good look. The images before half the hair went look much better

• Chris J The Genius says:

Her haircut SCREAMS buy my new album PLEEEEEEASE! I’d hate to say that because I have a crazy crush on the girl, but I’m not sprung enough not to see through this. She’s “Got A Long Way 2 Go.”

• DURK NIGGLER says:

IN HONOR OF CASSIE I WILL SHAVE ONE HALF OF MY BACK…LOL

• ^tmi homie lol. Well it could’ve been worse.

I try to phase out that side and I go with the she’s playing a sexy cyborg in a movie.

• RealDeal says:

She was super hot before and so not hot now. Bad move when she did that to herself….

• Lee Lee says:

That cut is not wats up. It kind of makes me mad because you know how many girls would DIE to be as fine as her? (like me!) Then she go and fuck it up with that haircut! WTF

• Solo says:

That haircut looks bad, but i like her overall style and she’s mat hot! Plus her pierced nipples aren’t bad either ;)

• Veronica says:

Eeewww to picture 2. She looks like a stud. Just shave the rest off, and dont come out the house for a month.

• B Easy says:

bald or not….that girl is bad

• FAT BOOTIE says:

SHE LOOKS A MESS BUT WHEN YOU HAVE NO TALENT YOU DO STUPID %^^(&*( FOR ATTENTION GROW THE HELL UP!!!