Home » Sneakers, Style

What is your favorite sneaker?

Submitted by on May 6, 2009 – 4:50 pm9 Comments

3897871
Chuck Taylor AS LP by Converse

We’ve seen sneakers transform over the years, going from being functional to strictly fashionable, or sticking somewhere between the two.

Retro high tops and flashy metallic colors have come and gone…and come back again.

What is your favorite sneaker, or sneaker brand right now?

Is it a traditional pair of Nikes, or a newer brand like Creative Recreation and Shmack?

Let us know!

DrJays.com has always had quite a healthy collection of kicks, and our sister site DJPremium.com is known for premium footwear.

Check out some of the latest styles on both sites:

4012183
Women’s Dicoco Mid by Creative Recreation

3909799
Leader Hi Red Storm by British Knights

4050195
Women’s Secret Sundae Hi by Pastry

4012175

Shift Hi Python by Heyday

• iamNEWARK says:

I’m sticking with Creative Recreation for now. I grew up a Nike head but since 2006 I’ve been styling with Creative Rec’s and I love the colors and the different styles. All I need is a hot pair on the Milano’s and I’ll be straight for the spring/summer.

• Lee Lee says:

Top 3
    1. Light blue forces – simple and fly
    2. Rasta shell toe adidas – Funky yet still classic
    3. White and green high top reeboks – Comfortable and old school

• akademiks says:

I love those sneakers. it looks cool, i like the “Women’s Secret Sundae Hi” nice style.keep posting!

-sidney-

• dmanartist says:

My new fav is Supra….more specifically their skytops and vaiders….i also have a few pairs of nike blazers, Converse chuck taylors, adidas shelltoes, timberlands, etc…but my fav right now is Supra

• Vicki says:

Im feeling those kicks on the model..
    I’m into unique fresh kicks that can make you look good even if your wearing a cardboard box overyerself.

I hate looking like other people and blending in i like to shine and thats whats up

• jason sams says:

Yes “dmanartist” I rock those Supras I have a pair of Skytops……I mostly wear Dunks a must have and forces…..this year imma adventure out into more types and brands before school starts again…..college I mean

• keisha says:

honestly nothing beats the classic air force ones. any color ways but the air force one style is always gon be a classic.

• Krissy says:

I used to love tha Air Forces, but I recently bought me some all-white Yums. They’re real hot.

• Six says:

1. 1-13 Jordan retros
    2. My soon to made Air Max 95iD (dope black/gray-aqua colorway)