Home » Silly

Are Cassie’s topless pics a publicity stunt?

Submitted by on May 7, 2009 – 10:25 am15 Comments

5fa5bd41
Cassie’s Twitter page

We just discussed Cassie‘s style and her odd new haircut in our “Celeb Style” post yesterday.

Well, it seems the songstress had someone “hack into her computer” and leak these topless pics of her last night.

img00173_nude1
You know you can find the uncensored pics elsewhere!

img00041_nude1

Do you think the hair, these pics and whatever other shockers she has planned are all part of a stunt to promote her upcoming album?

Please share your thoughts.

Images: The YBF

• Hairhustler says:

SHE LEARNED HOW TO CUT HER HAIR AT

HAIRHUSTLER.COM

• Kwaping says:

1. I don’t think she would do something like that as a publicity stunt. These pics just look too personal. I don’t think she’s an attention whore (like some other people). At least, I hope not!

2. I love her response – perfect. She outclassed and destroyed the hacker in one sentence.

• And the day gets better. Damn I love her hair though! So yeah I’ll be back got to hit up google real quick. When will females stop leaving their pics on the computer/phones etc?

• Chris J the Genius says:

Depends on if a single is released within the next few days or weeks as to whether or not it’s a publicity stunt. She knows those are for my eyes only, I don’t know why she’s trippin’!

• Veronica says:

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Ofcourse its a stunt! She just cut half her dam hair off and now this? I’m shaking my head. Not you too Cassie.

• Veronica says:

This makes me think of the pictures of Solange “passing out” at the hospital and tenderly landing on a jacket placed on the floor. Next.

• Solo says:

honestly? i don’t give a crap if they are, i’m just glad i got to see them! :) )

• Kwaping says:

Okay, I’ve changed my mind a little. They might be a publicity stunt, but done by the record label without her knowledge or approval. I think her label hired the hacker.

• Chloe says:

I honestly think that it was a publicity stunt because first, the rumors about her and Diddy…who started those, then the rumors about her being in Danity Kane…then she went and cut her hair and stuff and posed up for the pic and put it out on the ‘net. So whose to say no this isnt real? Her? No, because cleary she is posing in those pics just like the shaved head pics. I’m surpised nobody has been talking about it on tv, but again, “Who is Cassie?” She should start donating money for attention instead of posing for pics of her bald head and her flat chest.LOL

• I would think this was staged but I know females who do this type of thing. Solo, share pics son.

• DURK NIGGLER says:

I’m not thinking I’m just lookin

• lay-d lash says:

i tink dis girl looking 2 get back on the radar coz i swear she got sum magazine shhot where she posed naked .. just after the pics were released…. n it aint even topless alone she went full on butt naked veiw da link below

• carol says:

the only thing she has to hide is how small her boobs are”he!he”

• Pebbles says:

hell yeah i think this was a publicity stunt….cassie is a very very beautiful girl but thats pretty much all she got she cant sing for shit ….its a shame too cuz like i said she is very pretty and does not need 2 be doin this shit but to mean it jus seems like shes screamin for attention first the hair now these pics & as far as I heard (i dont know how true it is cuz i dont look at naked picz of b***hes lol) she got madd other pics of her fully naked out. I mean who knows they could have been hacked from her computer its jus funny to me how all these female celebrites have naked pics or sex tapes and they all jus magically get leaked to the press then once it gets leaked they crying bout how shit got taken from them…maybe sometimes it does im not sayin that but sometimes them females is behind it

• Chris J The Genius says:

If it was a publicity stunt, it didn’t work. There are reports that there has been absolutely no increase in sales or downloads for her. Sorry. I have a crush on this girl, but I’m not even blinded by love enough not to see through this. The haircut and this have been publicity stunts to get her name out there and generate a buzz. Talent, hard work, and originality are the only publicity stunts needed for anyone who has chosen the right day job. Get it together, sweetie.