Home » Sneakers, Style

Which female celeb has the flyest street style?

Submitted by on May 8, 2009 – 10:07 am16 Comments

teyanaharlem3
Teyana Taylor

We’re used to seeing female celebrities dressed up on red carpets, but who has the best style when they’re just kicking back?

Here are just a few ladies who usually always look on point, whether at an award show or running errands.

Let us know if we missed your top choice!

rihanna

Rihanna in Nike sneakers

cassie-gucci

Cassie in a Hellz Bellz tee and Nike sneakers

keri-hilson-creative

Keri Hilson in Creative Recreation sneakers

Ladies, step up your street style with these hot brands on DrJays.com and DJPremium.com:

4017808
Coco X Hellz Tee by Hellz Bellz

4039238

Cesario Lo by Creative Recreation

4060339

Tounge Action Tank by Dimepiece

3939237
24th Street Jean by Married to the Mob

3735869

Baby G Classic Shock-Resistant Watch by Casio

Images: Popular Goodness, Head Honcho, Nitrolicious, Harlem World

• Chloe says:

{Anit have school today so I have a lot of time on my hands this morning}
    First, Teyana Taylor, is a no because I don’t think of her as a lady.
    Second, Rihanna’s street style is fresh, just not her “dressing up” style.
    Third, Cassie in that pic is fresh, but I haven’t seen any other pics of her besides the shaved side of her head.
    Fourth, Keri Hilson wins in my book because any time you see her in a pic or on tv she isnt dressed to the “nines” all the time, she is in her street clothes and a lot of young women look up to her because she’s comfortable in those clothes. She shows you that you dont always have to have on heels to be cute or carry a purse.

• I’d say keri hilson… Daaamn, hello keri hilson!!

• Kenkay says:

Well, after looking at Rihanna’s nude pics she gets my pick!!! Yea yea, I know “street style” but if you saw the pics you’d understand the persuasion…

• Jen says:

lo @ Kenkay that’s nasty but I say Teyana Taylor all the way, one day she can pull off one outfit then rock a totally different outfit the next.

• Kid.Nike. says:

1st- Teyana Taylor cause she fly as fuck. what chick can wear mikes and a dress and still look right?

2nd- Keri..her shit is on point

3rd- Rihanna

4th-Cassie

• B Easy says:

all of them are fly…all of em look good. but i gotta go wit teyana on the laid back look cuz she be killin it

• ani says:

rebook

• Ada says:

its Keri baybay … yeah she doin it !!

• MsPhatPhat says:

I like Rhianna and Keri

• Krissy says:

Keri Hilson all tha way — she always keeps it fresh.

Teyana is iight, but dayum, do somethin wit that fro!

• shay says:

Loves keri outfit its so hot
    I would rock that too hard and get your hair down
    you’d be lookin fly

• christine says:

first off Teyana Taylor is just a stuckup rich kid! honestly she hasn’t worked a day in her life and will never so she doesn’t deserve anything she owns . This is who has the best
    STREET STYLE and that means street! U gotta come from the street to deserve this title and other girls have talent and worked hard to get where their at you u know what Im saying regardless if you dont like their music at least they worked at it. I watched Teyana Taylor on My Sweet Sixteen on Mtv and I fuckin hate that show and it was really fucked up that girl has no right acted street! because honestly all she does is ask Mommmy to buy her, her shit! that aint street fuck that she can hang out with all the rest of the little spoiled lil brats and think she’s street and let em come around me and my real ass punk friends and we’ll show em whats real on the streets!stupid bitch!

• toodie says:

aye chole qhurl shudd dah fuqk uph yew fuqkinq hater nd keri hilson just uqqqh tooh meh

• toodie says:

and dhat shxt keri hilson dnt even fuqkinq match ckumm widht style

• FLaaKaa says:

Wow Rihanna rocks in that outfit,she’s the stylesh celeb ever lots of love from Kosovo♥♥♥

• shawna says:

Omg Rihanna looked liek a teenager