Home » Silly

Maxim’s Hot 100 list

Submitted by on May 13, 2009 – 5:28 pm23 Comments

olivia-wilde-02
Olivia Wilde

Maxim magazine just announced their top 100 women, and actress Olivia Wilde topped the list.

The magazine picks these beautiful female celebs to comprise this list every year.

The top ten this time around includes Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Rihanna, and Jordan Brewster.

megan-fox_0811_1ea
Megan Fox
20081110092854625_2
Jordana Brewster

First lady Michelle Obama made the list too, at number 93.

57eb6721
Michelle Obama

Do you agree with their top choice, or is there another smoking hot lady who should have it?

Images: The Screen Director, Panama Guide, The YBF

• kristie says:

megan fox should’ve been #1! she is soooo sexy!

• Kenkay says:

Maxim top 100, what a joke…and who’s Olivia Wilde?? I guess I’m just a King magazine addict and watch too many “black movies” lol. Sexy women with curves are the BEST!!! Maxim be having broads in there mag suffering a sever case of starvation and they call that hot. I guess in the end, it all depends on what you think is hot.
    Hahaha, OMG!! Just leaned over and asked a bunch white co-workers if they knew who Olivia Wilde was and they didn’t either, wtf!?!? So, I guess I’m not slipping…
    There’s sooo many good looking chicks out there, it’s no such thing as the hottest chick.

• Honestly I’m megan fox’d out. Seen her too many damn times.

Kenkay your not alone I don’t know who olivia wilde is either and I haven’t picked up a king in a while. But I know who the rest are. I think rhianna made it because of the whole situation.

• Vicki says:

lol mrs. Obama stands out

• Snow says:

Megan Fox, only the hottest chic in hollywood

• B Easy says:

Olivia Wilde is beautiful bro…she stunned me the first time i saw her. but for those who don’t kno she is on the show “House” wit Hugh Laurie and Omar Epps

• Chris J The Genius says:

Glad you clarified that, I really didn’t know who she is and didn’t care, but congratulations to her. The First Lady only ranked @ 93? I would certainly like to see numbers 79 – 92 and determine whether or not I agree with those standings. Where did the ladies of Dr. Jay’s rank?

• Chris J The Genius says:

Oh… and we have seen Megan Fox too many times. Where’s Vida Guerra when you need her?