DrJays.com’s sneak peek at COOGI’s new handbags

Submitted by on May 14, 2009 – 9:54 am5 Comments

p10104481

Kiki and DrJays.com buyer, Ericka Mitton, took a trip recently to check out COOGI‘s upcoming handbag collection.

The brand remains one of the best sellers for DrJays.com, and the new exciting collection looks like a winner already.

As you can see from the images, the handbags have interesting details, rich fabrications, great bodies and color-ways.

p10104491

p10104511

Your thoughts?

Check out the latest COOGI women’s gear by clicking here.

• Kwaping says:

I have a feeling you’re going to be seeing a lot of these on celebrities’ arms in the future. Good stuff.

• Lee Lee says:

!!!!! I love love love! All hot I like the blue one on top and the red one in the 2nd pic.

• s says:

i luuuuvv the green one w the snake print

• MRS.B says:

I LUV COOGI 2 DEF I BUYER IF NOT ONLY FOR ME I HAV A SON & DAUGTHER N HUBBY…SO IM SPENDIN ALOT WIT COOGI EVERYDAY HANDBAS,CLOTHES,BAGS,UNDERWEAR..LOL I WAS SHOCKED WEN THAT CAME OUT…NOW WAITIN 2 SEE IF COOGI WOMENS SHOES WILL COME OUT.I LUV DNT STOP COOGI EVER…I SO COOGI-FIDE…

• Deborah Washington says:

I Love the new coogi line of handbags. I’m older and this is really my speed. These handbags are hot.