Exclusive Style Profile: Busta Rhyme
Busta Rhymes isn’t only one of hip-hop’s most successful artists, he’s one of the music’s most colorful characters.
On the eve of the release of his latest album Back On My B.S., Busta reflects on his style over the years, touching on his definitive moments:
- With Leaders of the New School, his first rap group
- The Coming, his 1996 debut solo album
- The grown and sexy vibe of 2001′s “Pass the Courvoisier” with Diddy
- Cutting off his dreadlocks in 2005
- The Big Bang in 2006 and his growing jewelry collection
- How he describes his style today
Back On My B.S. drops tomorrow through Flipmode/Universal Motown.
Check out the video and share your thoughts!