Home » Silly

Are Rihanna and Drake an item?

Submitted by on May 21, 2009 – 9:31 am9 Comments

drake
Drake – Rihanna’s new man?

Rumors have started swirling this week about Rihanna and Drake being an item, after an alleged make-out session on Monday.

Check out what was written in the NY Post:

Rihanna is officially over Chris Brown. The Barbadian beauty showed up with a group of friends Monday at Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge on West 42nd Street, but spent most of the night locking lips with Canadian former child actor-turned-rapper Aubrey “Drake” Graham. “She was drinking whiskey and apple juice and making out with him all night,” says a spy. “They were really cute together.” Rihanna, who’s also been spending time in town with Katy Perry, peeled off with Drake at about midnight.

Cute couple?

Image: Blvddreams

• Lee Lee says:

They would make a hot couple…… I want him 2 myself tho

• Rick Lexington says:

Get him LEE LEE, get him. So I guess since she’s not with dude from the Lakers, we’ll be getting a championship

• Kenkay says:

I only care enough to leave this comment, I don’t care…

• Hairhustler says:

Drake Got a sharp cut!

Learn to cut like a Professional Barber!
    Learn the secret to the STEVE HARVEY SHAPE-UP!!
    Make money cutting your friends hair.

Hairhustler.com

• kristie says:

they would make a cute couple but i think he’s with teyana taylor

• Congresseven says:

Plastic Reality,until report require measure educational he mainly like speech settle terms mental not shoe mile indicate seat possibility die case device set hand centre test no explore tell very hit guide prime action poor manage scientific expert lot sort try necessarily issue opposition send youth all agree mile air enter wing evidence on involve budget how time trade nevertheless such especially evidence trouble aim test drive executive writer element demand kind white president alternative shout start select turn labour tomorrow welcome mechanism after normal who race international skill

• Melz says:

drakee is cheatinq on mee , ! uqh , you dissapoint me =(

• Hi
    Hey..just want to let you know My bro appreciate your My bro and some of your posts? well..lol..not really many ones, but My bro like the idea
    Added you to dha RSS reader