Home » Sneakers

Complex shout out to DrJays.com

Submitted by on June 11, 2009 – 9:56 am10 Comments

southpole_beebop_sneaker

Complex.com featured the BeeBop sneakers by Southpole in their “Kicks Of The Day” feature yesterday:

When times get tough, the tough start collecting sneakers that they can actually afford. Luckily for you, you don’t have to hit up Payless with your Mom to get under the $50 mark. Dr. Jays will be stocking these Southpole BeeBop kicks starting June 30th. Coming in at $40 retail, they’re not a bad look.

drJays.com

Are you feeling them?

Check out the latest in sneakers on DrJays.com, from our new brands like Yums to our classic winners like Nike:

4174058
M. Carlo Hi by Blac Label

4162117
Bubblegum Low by Yums
4174170
Zaq Hi Top by Public Royalty
4182420

• Actually they’re not bad. But I’m willing to bet people will trip on them because their south pole lol. Every once in a while southpole does something right. I’m not sure how long they’ll last. I’ve had a few bad shoe experiences lol.

• Krissy says:

They’re okay, gots a real “old school” look to ‘em.

• B Easy says:

ima put it out there…the southpole shoe is nice. but the brand…

• Hennessy'sdaname says:

The shoes are whats up, but imma agree with Rick L.
    the name is gonna sway pplz another way.

• Jamal says:

You can’t even tell they are southpole. I would rock them. The color is hot and they are cheap and I like the whole throw back feel.

• Sincere says:

who ever is designing the sneakers needs to be designing the clothes too. The kicks are fly, but the gear is always wack. southpole needs better gear and they need to get better ads. That billboard in times square is corney as hell.

• ChriistelleBabes says:

love themmm

• Oops says:

hate to jump on the bandwagon, and it kinda hurts me to say this, but…they’re hot.
    I’m kinda wondering if they’ll fit as bad as everything else southpole makes does…

• alex says:

i love the purple and white ones but i cant find them anywhere online! Drjays doesnt have them in purple and white!
    anyone know where i can get these?!

• Disney Bell says:

I¡¯ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.