Home » Silly

Weekend Love: What’s the best date you’ve ever had?

Submitted by on June 12, 2009 – 11:56 am6 Comments

kim_reggie5_wenn2050983
Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian heading to a dinner date

What do you like to do on first date?

Dinner and a movie? Something active like rock climbing?

Let us know about the best date you ever had and what made it so special!

• DERRICK says:

They look good together I only wish the best for them

• veronica says:

That is one sexy man…..and woman..

• HUMAN says:

LEARN TO START YOUR OWN CLOTHING LINE.
    fashionhustler.com

• JayBee says:

I love that their style always complements each other. This is how a couple should look when they go out.

• Well just coming back from NYC. With me it’s not so much the place or activity. To be honest I could be in the worst place ever but if the girl is right then I’m good.

Sometimes I think people focus too much on where their at than who their with. I dunno how to explain it but with this one girl I took her to the beach/dinner/movies etc lol. Yet with this other girl we just sat and chilled had some coffee etc. <— I had more fun on that.

I usually leave it up to them but it’s usually a dinner and a movie or something around that.

• goSSipMaMii says: