Hate It or Love It: Ciara’s Europe style

Submitted by on June 16, 2009 – 10:47 am10 Comments

Ciara was spotted out and about in Europe this weekend.

With her hair more voluminous than usual, she wore nude pumps, gold jewelry and an icy blue mini dress that hugged her curves.

Are you feeling her look overall?

Hate It or Love It?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Images: The YBF

• Derek Limeworth says:

It smells to me like she’s going for a Kim Kardashian look.

• Damn she looks good girl’d up. Kim’s style is different from that.

• MR GQ says:

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN> She look good when i make it to the industry i would have her in my arms JUST look out for me MR GQ MUSIC ZONE ENT BABIE GOOD LOOK CECE

• myspace.com/iBleedBronzZze says:

Whoever did her eyebrows should be shot. No lesbo her nipples are just as uneven. I love the new look though, there’s always room for perfection . You better work.

• Chloe says:

Her hair is a total throw off. It’s like she forgot flat iron the roots that morning and it was puffed at the top. Try again. Didn’t even pay attention to the out fit because the hair was ughhhh! LOL!

• veronica says:

omg completely agree w. chloe, her make-up is toe specailly the brows, and i don’t know how but her right nipple is lower than her left, lol. hair looks a mess, and the dress is just plain-o to me, but i never felt her style period.Kim K. dresses way flyer.

• ayesha says:

I usually don’t respond to blogs, but I love Ciara. I think she looks good in the face and is a fantastic entertainer. Nothing is wrong with her nipple, the chain or necklance is covering the other one up. Keep up the good work Ci Ci.

• ChriistelleBabes says:

OMG Thatt DOntt Look Likee Herr
    Sknn Itt Cant Bee Lool
    Buhh LOvee The Dress

• Ear4MuZiK says:

something is different about Ciara..I dunno what…But something is..nose job? I dont remember her nose being that straight..But the dress looks good on her tho! She always has been in shape and if you got it, flaunt it boo! simplicity is what kills.. And please..Yall can get on down with Kim Khardashian..She’s about as plastic as they come. Everything is spandex. Im surprise she doesnt have a yeast infection. And Ill take style tips from her when she actually “accomplishes” something.

• 5* bitch says:

cici dis outfit wusnt kutq im sorry but its not