Home » Silly, Style

Hate It or Love It: Cassie’s red carpet style

Submitted by on July 14, 2009 – 1:42 pm8 Comments

20478dff

Cassie

Cassie and her half-shaved attended The 40th Anniversary Of The Lunar Landing” at the American Museum of Natural History in NY last night.

3258c0e1

Her skin was tanned and glowing, and she had a newly shaved pattern on her head. Is her hairstyle growing on you at all?

And do you dig dress and shoe combo?

73efcf19

Hate It or Love It?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Images: The YBF

• I could be the best shovel in the world and I still wouldn’t dig that. She’s hot, the hairstyle’s not, and neither was the look on that particular day. Diddy can’t be too happy with this one… I love you, Cassie, but we’ve got to do better, sweetheart.

• I’d haft to stay on her left side at all times.

• Brian Bruce says:

I you kiddin me I would be runnnin away instead of wanting to talk to her two thumbs wayyyyyyy down

• veronica says:

Uhhh…her….uhhhh….NAILS look nice, lol.

• goSSipMaMii says:

I DONT KNOW Y DA FUUUUKK SHE DID DIZ…:( SHE WAS SOOOO PRETYY WUT HAPPNT :( ER THING LOOK TRASH HER CLOTHES MAKE UP HAIR N SHE TOO TAN

• FAT BOOTIE says:

SHAVING HER HEAD AINT GO SELL NO RECORDS SHE NEED TO GO HIDE UNDER A ROCK!!

• NiCole says:

man zamn ya’ll catin like some madd haters..now her outfit well it would look a little better if the top half was fully black, but hey she rocked it pretty okay. plus, iactually really like the new doo. itz edgy and harcore, and it displays a new side of where she possibly is tryna head her life down. from a good girl with high standards to an edgy chick reaching for street cred. SO ROCKiT MAMi!!! HAHAHA

• DREAMR says:

I know we supposed to say whether or not we was diggin her outfit- but how can I focus on her fit when her head looks like that??? Why would she do that to herself???? She is sooo pretty, she needs to just let that shyt grow on out!!!