Home » Silly

Caption This!

Submitted by on August 11, 2009 – 10:31 am14 Comments

Vogue-Evolution-049348

Vogue Evolution from America’s Best Dance Crew

Image: Crunk and Disorderly

• Best african american act in vegas. Tue, Thurs and friday night. Either that or their the newest edition to the just leadue or super friends.

• damnit I ment league

• layzielucki says:

cameraman giving them direction, “If you like men raise your hand in the gayest way possible.”

• dsuave allday says:

Lol! Layzielucki, i swear u funny as hell with that one.

• olivia says:

I think they are the absolute best. And this is exactly what the show needed. It’s about differnt personalities, differnt sylye, swagga’ and overall differnt apperance. And, this is exactly what this crew brings DIFFERNT. I hope to see them do really well and I will stay tuned to also see them WIN…..Vouge Evolution Truly Thanks for bringing DIffernt and Unique back. Good luck.

• creoleinmyblood says:

This group is one of the best I have seen since Ive
    been watching the show…..They r AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you for an additional good write-up. Where else could anyone get that kind of data in this kind of a ideal way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the appear for these facts.

• Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the write-up. It proved to be Very useful to me and I am positive to all the commenters here It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained I’m certain you had fun writing this article.

• legal herb says:

What I wouldnt give to have a debate with you about this. You just say so many things that come from nowhere that Im quite certain Id have a fair shot. Your weblog is wonderful visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed together with your generic understanding of this subject.

• Quite insightful submit. Never thought that it was this simple after all. I had spent a superior deal of my time looking for someone to explain this subject clearly and you’re the only one that ever did that. Kudos to you! Keep it up

• Thank you for an additional terrific post. Exactly where else could anyone get that type of details in such a perfect way of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the look for these facts.

• craps spiel says:

Took me time to read all the comments, but I genuinely enjoyed the article. It proved to be Quite helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters right here It’s always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained I’m certain you had fun writing this write-up.

• sr608 says:

I would like to thank you for that efforts you might have created in writing this post. I am hoping the same greatest perform from you within the potential as well. In fact your inventive writing skills has inspired me to begin my own BlogEngine blog now.

• You can find definitely a lot of details that way to consider. That is a nice examine convey up. I provide the ideas previously because standard inspiration even so certainly you can find queries just like the just one you take upwards the place where a extremely powerful factor can be in honest beneficial faith. I can’t determine if guidelines get come forth spherical problems prefer that, nevertheless certain that your task can be obviously recognized as a good video game. Each and every children come to feel the actual impact of only a new moment joy, for the remainder of their own lives.