Brand Alert: Ruff Ryders Are Here!

Submitted by on August 21, 2009 – 4:11 pm6 Comments

ruff_ryder_logo

DrJays.com is now the first online retailer of Ruff Ryders apparel!

If you haven’t checked it out, peep the video interview below with Swizz Beatz where Boss Lady premiered one of the brand new tees:

Take a look at just a few Ruff Ryders tees below (we have a nice selection of color combos available in each style), and click here to see more.

Are you feeling it?

4424798
Who’s Real? Who’s Fake? T-Shirt by Ruff Ryders

4403616
I’m Real T-Shirt by Ruff Ryders

4424710
Who’s Real? T-Shirt by Ruff Ryders

• I’m glad they back and all. But I feel like I’m looking at nobitchassness T’s but it says something else. Kinda over the walking billboard thing lol. Hope they come with some other stuff.

• Dave P. says:

gotta luv the Double R. Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all. Ruff Ryders 4 life.

• Veronica says:

Unimpressed by the attire…

• Da'ja says:

I think a Ruff Ryderz clothing line was a smart move.
    Why not?
    I don’t hate this but I’m not sure if I would rock it out.

• yung albino says:

Hip Hop is about to have a rude awakening these skinny jean wearing , auto tuning, swag surfing fools are gonna get whats coming their way.

• slim kool says:

And whats coming our way yung albino is more paper , endorsements and fashion to share with the world of Hip Hop locales… dummm comment