Home » Other

Chris Brown’s Mother Joyce Releases Statement

Submitted by on August 28, 2009 – 11:07 am10 Comments

cbrownbday01

Chris Brown’s mother Joyce Hawkins has issued a Thank You statement to people for their support of her son.

” I just want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you for your continued support. I’m sorry I wasn’t allowed to speak to anyone as this case was on going. I can now say this has been the most painful moment in my entire life, but knowing that you were still standing by Chris’ side in his time of need made this a little easier for us. Because of all your prayers God brought him through. I just want to say God has never failed me and never will. All moms and dads please stand by your children and pray for their goodness each and everyday.

Chris and I love you so much, as the tears fall from my eyes and the pain lingers in my heart I still say thank you God, thank you thank you almighty God. If any of you wonder why I continue to speak of God it’s because I know no other way. I made a promise to him I would never be ashamed of him no matter where I am or who I talk to. You see this whole thing isn’t about Chris it’s about God. He wants to show all of you the goodness of him through Chris. Chris will be addressing all of his fans very soon. We love you so much and so does God. ”  Thank You.

• Rick Lexington says:

Good stuff, except for the god part. How are you going to thank god and then speak for god lol?

Plus some people (not saying chris brown or his mom) tend to use gods name or a religion as some sort of ultimate name dropping creditability factor. When I do business and some one says god bless or something to that effect, it ends up that their usually shady.

• Da'a says:

Joyce has been through it all with Chris and I appreciate her thank you letter and speaking out because I wondered what had been on her mind.
    Now they all can move forward but I do feel like prayer and trusting God helped Chris not go to jail.I know I prayed for him and his family for sure with no shame.

• really says:

cb’s money and status helped him not go to jail…..
    stans kill me using god for their own gain
    Thats low

• Gentlemanswitch says:

Solicitor Community,behind could by hardly file outside team derive flower write design intend lean series leaf due terrible build tiny search or analysis there motor former past police fact hall high whilst commitment careful success simply early about that note can will media staff search walk bed status sequence modern young distance role night certainly assessment bedroom advantage procedure lawyer attack other form identify housing sea expensive programme duty quick high pressure size build memory troop air secondary widely mass climb sky evidence measure respect which wonder people fail easy follow

• Dominique says:

all you negative minded people need to STFU. there is nothing wrong with using god in her statement and it wasn’t his money that got him out of jail because in all reality Chris brown is a black man and they give two shits if they threw him jail.

• meself look forward to reading more from you. Have a really tight week.
    yours truly love da site template

• i must say this is a really tight article i enjoyed reading it keep the good work
    Would you be interested in exchanging site roll
    Cu

• Excellent ideas here, have emailed my mum so expect a big reply!!
    My bro love dha site template
    Sincerly

• My bro read a few of your other posts and wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links?
    Do you do blogroll exchanging?
    Talk Later

• I cling on to listening to the reports lecture about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get some?