VMA Red Carpet Highlights

Submitted by on September 14, 2009 – 9:48 am7 Comments

lady-gaga

Lady Gaga seems to be drowning in feathers

Check out some of the red carpet highlights from last night’s MTV Video Music Awards.

diddy

I happened to walk right by all of the commotion at Radio City Hall (while on my way to get some “chicken and rice” from the famous Halal food vendor on 53rd and 6th) just in time to see Diddy enter the red carpet in this interesting suit.

Are you feeling it?

kanye-west

Here’s Kanye West accompanied by Amber Rose, his Hennessey bottle and the black work boots he doesn’t seem to be retiring anytime soon. Miss Rose never ceases to pick shocking ensembles – what is your take on this snake print body suit?

pink-2

Every girl’s worst nightmare…

Pink and Shakira wore the same black mini dress with silver chain detail – who rocked it?

shakira

beyonce

I’m happy to see Beyoncé in a bold color that reflects her youth, beauty and vibrant performances.

Her dress actually reminded me of the Independent Lady Dress from her Deréon line, which I featured in this post.

4338500

Independent Lady Dress by Deréon

Any other notable fashion hits or misses that we didn’t include here?

Images: People

• Chloe says:

Omg, okay, Lady Gaga…a hot mess. She couldn’t move her neck all night. Diddy looked sharp, I’m tired of looking at him though. Amber Rose, like omg, who is she? Just Kanye West’s girlfriend…I mean like the way people talk about her, I thought she was Nikki Manaj, or whatever. Beyonce looked nice in her red dress.

• Tiff says:

i appreciate gaga for not given a what nobody says. when it comes down to it, next year i wont remember beyonce’s boring a$$ red dress, or diddy’s suit, but I will remember all three of gaga’s outfits; phantom feathers of the opera, red lace zombie, and gaga eskimo style. I love Pink and Shakira, they’re both hot.

• slim kool says:

That snake skin body suit is sooo sexy she can shed her skin on me any day. This gurl is bringing sexy back fa sho. Beyonce is always sexy and sharp her thighs rock keep it up ladies… slim kool is watching

• Sleezy says:

I Lov Lady GaGa!! Shes Soo Unique(:

i think shakira rocked that dress

• dAyDaY says:

hEY U thINK B’s DrEsS iS By HouSe Of dEreON? nOt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dAyDaY says:

aliCiA KeYs wAS HOt!!!

• From the other comments which have been on this page it happens to be apparent that one can find several distinct opinions on this matter, but I such as the way you view the circumstance. Personally , i didn’t have a look at it like that, so I appreciate you bringing this out. Appreciation for this, it was an exceptionally wonderful guide. I seem ahead to your long term articles or blog posts.