If MJ Was Healthy, Then Why Is He Dead?
It’s funny when you’re living, no one has anything to say that serves any purpose other to build you up or destroy, but when you’re no longer on this earth – it seems like all bets are off. Such is the case with the tragic death of Michael Jackson. Find out why after the jump.
“Despite all of the track marks in Michael Jackson’s arms, scarring on his face and neck and tattooed eyebrows and lips, an autopsy report shows that he was a healthy 50-year-old before his death of a drug overdose.”
That was courtesy of the Los Angeles County coroner’s report. Tattooed eyebrows and lips?! Eh, all that aside, the glaring fact that he was a healthy 50-year-old man before his demise screams foul play. The family has mentioned numerous times that someone was behind his death with his personal physician being listed as a suspect.
Other things that plagued MJ were things like arthritis in his lower spine and some fingers, mild plaque buildup in his leg arteries, chronically inflamed lungs, yet his “overall health was fine.”
And given that fact – it puts things in a darker light. Michael was to the world what Iraq was to George Bush – a priceless adventure. We enjoyed the ups and the downs with Michael, but at what cost? His reputation as the World’s Greatest Entertainer was marred by personal legal issues, but we still loved MJ. His “This Is It” tour was the icing on the cake. Mike would’ve been able to leave the entertainment industry on a high note and never have to be bothered by handlers for the remainder of his life.
Maybe the handlers didn’t like that…
To assume that there wasn’t any foul play after this news came to light is to remain ignorant to the facts and if someone has indeed orchestrated MJ’s death, the world will not be happy about this.
What do YOU think? Share your thoughts in the comments section. But before you do – take a look at what else the AP found out with Michael Jackson’s autopsy:
• Jackson had a 3/4-inch scar behind his left ear and another apparent scar behind his right ear. He had a scar beside each of his nostrils and another, 4-inch scar on his right shoulder. He had a pair of additional scars about 3-inches long at the base of his neck and smaller scars on his arms and wrist. He also had a small scar near his navel and a 2-inch scar on the right-hand side of his abdomen. Kain said most of the scars appeared to be from plastic surgery though others, like a scar on the knee, could have been from a medical procedure.
• The medical examiner found numerous punctures on both arms and on a knee and ankle. The leg punctures could have been from intravenous therapies not described in the autopsy report, Kain said.
• Jackson had several tattoos, all them cosmetic, including dark tattoos in the areas of both eyebrows and under his eyes, and a pink tattoo around his lips.
• He was going bald at the front of his head, with his remaining hair described as short and tightly curled. The bald part of his scalp was darkened with what appeared to be a tattoo stretching across the top of his head from ear to ear.
• The coroner found de-pigmentation of his skin around his chest, abdomen, face and arms.
• The coroner also found Jackson was actively producing sperm.