Lady Gaga Teams Up With Hello Kitty

Submitted by on November 6, 2009 – 4:44 pm11 Comments

lady-gaga-hello-kitty-shoot-03-570x724

Lady Gaga in a dress of plush colorful Hello Kitty toys.

Hello Kitty continues to celebrate her 35th anniversary in big ways.

One of the world’s biggest pop stars, Lady Gaga, was just shot by photographers Markus Klinko and Indra representing for the famous Japanese kitty.

The images will be featured on the cover of the special limited-edition reissue of her hit album, The Fame.

Check out more stunning shots after the jump, including ones where Lady Gaga wears the Sanrio character’s signature red bow, her manga cartoon eyes (drawn over her lids), and rocks outrageous Hello Kitty high heels.

lady-gaga-hello-kitty-shoot-05-570x631

lady-gaga-hello-kitty-shoot-02-570x724

lady-gaga-hello-kitty-shoot-01-570x724

Does anything that Lady Gaga wears shock you anymore?

Check out adorable Hello Kitty gear for girls on DrJays.com by clicking HERE.

• MsKya says:

Just becuz I LOVE Hello Kitty I think its HOT!

• kc says:

i love HK but I think this is too much…

• Nope not shocked lol. Well never was really.

• tamikaishere says:

Love it. Was at the opening here in LA at Royal/T looks amazing in person.

• siddy says:

i wud rock dat dress to a slumber party.. what if one of the kitties fall off? :/

• cazador1970 says:

Has anybody noticed the heavy Masonic symbology in her vedeo’s and photo shoot’s? Does anyone know the significance of this, because she appears to display Masonic symbols not only around her, but with her hands and body as well. She also uses both the York and Scottish Rite Mason Halls in her Hello Kitty photo shoots. The one eye covered, the way her hands are held directly represents Baphomet in one of the shots. Can anyone tell me what the music industry is trying to tell us here?

• sara says:

OMG i love those shoes and lady gaga wears the f### out of them. She looks absoulutely stunning she is a free b##ch.
    I looked everywhere for those shoes but can’t find them i have to get a pair!!!

• sabrina conkling says:

i luv helokitty she is my hero. i have over one hundered things of her. i luv lagy gaga in that dress. and the shoes.

• Luther Yauch says:

Wow! Thank you! I permanently needed to write on my site something like that. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my blog?

• [...] Hello Kitty is without a doubt a staple in global pop culture. Lady Gaga helped Hello Kitty celebrate her 35th Anniversary by posing in kitten garb – a Hello Kitty plush [...]

• It’s the hottest day I’ve had so far.I’ll be back soon.He walks with a quick pace.I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.Thank you for your advice.I believe I haven’t reached the summit of my career.I believe I haven’t reached the summit of my career.He strolls about the town.May I speak to Lora,please? A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.