Home » Sounds, Style

A Breakdown Of Chalie Boy’s “I Look Good”

Submitted by on January 13, 2010 – 3:01 pm31 Comments

Chalie Boy‘s debut single, “I Look Good”, is the new year anthem to staying fresh.

We caught up with Houston-based Chalie Boy today in New York City, taking him to Sean John‘s flagship store on Fifth Avenue for a preview of the brand’s spring collection and a video interview we’ll post soon!

The rapper/singer name checks multiple brands in “I Look Good” – we’ve highlighted all of our brands in the lyrics below:

[Verse 1:]
Hundred on a neckwear
Fifty on a stopwatch
Staring at the diamonds make ya bust it baby hopscotch
Over here to my spot
Say she wanna party
I do it big baby like my LRG
Show the Ed Hardy when I’m
Feeling like a rock band
Eighty-Seven jeans and white-tee when on the block man
Jay’s still rocking
Forces still moving
Chuck Taylor‘s killing
Adidas still grooving
Locs on my face
But that’s just the front
Take ‘em off and show the hazels when I wanna stunt
Get’cha high like a blunt
Rolling up the best
Fruity Pebbles got a hands rolling up my chest
With me you don’t wanna mess mayne touch my (swag)
Thousand dollar bandanna make ya throw the white (flag)
Get it to the whip game
I’mma have to brag
Paint grain woman that’s white-banger make ya mad
Mayne!

[Hook:]
Oh My Momma (Momma)
On My Hood (Hood)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)

I Look Good (Good!) [x8]

[Verse 2:]
Ballin’ is a drug
That I don’t mind abusing
COOGI on my body Jay-walking in the fusions
Hit the ATX get it poppin’ in Illusions
Tell ya right now plexing catch contusions
Cool as a fan
Hot like a flame
Boys throw a Haterade on me still ain’t his thang
Double shots rain
Hand on Patron
Tryna act white it all depends what’cha own
Shawty jocking my cologne
Greed it’ll make ya hurt
Three hundred a bottle
Thirty dollars for a squirt
Got’cha sweating out’cha shirt
You can get the biz
Sumthin’ on ya mind
What it do, what it is
Can’t close your eye lids
See the fid in the fiddy
Yup, guilty I’m ballin’ but I better get acquitted
Gone in a minute
Probably ain’t though
I put it in ya face bro, I stay throwed

[Hook:]
Oh My Momma (Momma)
On My Hood (Hood)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)

I Look Good (Good!) [x8]

[Verse 3:]
Shawty’s in the club yeah
See a lot of beep beep
Gucci and Enyce and B.C.B.G
Dolce & Gabbana oh I want em mama pardon me
Rocking your Republics, Apple Bottom in that Arden B
Slowly to some R&B
Think we need some R&R
Take me to the V.I.P. and drop me like a foreign car
Poppin’ my purple label
Ralph Lauren collar
Look like money
Smell like dollars
Shawty look sexy
Smell like Prada
Christian Louboutin’s make ya hating hoes holla
Pop a Grey Goose bottle
And let’s carry on
Grip ya baby fat let
Trojan man carry me home
Thuggin’ make ya momma moan
Got a Blackberry phone

I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)

I Look Good (Good!) [x8]

Check out the video for “I Look Good” below.

You can reach out to Chalie Boy at his official Twitter page; check back for his video interview soon!

Lyrics: Lyrics.URL.com

• TunisiaArmani says:

lmao @ the way he said Christian Louboutin’s ( 2:50 )

• jersey says:

As long as everyone is devoted to a love of this world will become even more beautiful,Haiti quake

• [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nancy Byron, DrJays.com and Chalie Boy, Kiran G. Kiran G said: A Breakdown Of Chalie Boy’s “I Look Good”: Chalie Boy’s debut single, “I Look Good”, is the new year anthem to sta… http://bit.ly/8dCHau [...]

• Alonzo Kraus says:

, rofl?!?

chat for single

• Rodrick Spaulding says:

This is the top thing I have read all week :D

Warmest regards,

Davidoff Magnificos

• Cyrus says:

Great read! You might want to follow up to this topic =D

single chat kostenlos

• Marcella Knox says:

I have to hear exactly what can do with this…

video sexe

• Theodore says:

, I don’t think so..

web cameras live deutschland

• Earline says:

I am wondering exactly what Rene says about this?!

video sexe

• Edgardo Strickland says:

Clarence, I don’t think so :P

Warmest regards
    Genevieve

absolutely free laptop

• Mario Childers says:

Sheila FAIL…

Fondest Regards
    Carole

free samples

• Helen Paul says:

I am glad that you wrote that =D

Les

fitness krefeld

• Silas Horne says:

Hey Patti, I doubt it!!

Clinton

counter kostenlos ohne anmeldung

• Lourdes Schwartz says:

Judith FAIL!

free credit score

• Bethany says:

Great blog post, been after something like that :D

Lessie

handysex

• Mollie says:

Carmen, cool story bro…

FHA Loan Requirements

• Buddy Lacey says:

Lori FTW?

Leroy

kuhinje

• Elvis says:

Great blog post, I’ve been waiting for something like that!!

Cornelius

yutube

• Levi Haines says:

I have to hear just what Glenda will change with that =D

russen chat

• Donnie Simons says:

Great post! I want you to follow up on this topic?!

Sincerest regards,
    Lilly

night vision goggles

• Bradly says:

Great writing! I want to see a follow up on this topic?!?

Yours truly
    Van

sperma halsweh

• Allen says:

Great blog post, been after that!?

Erin

free bmx stickers

• Chance Fritz says:

Hey Michele, ROFL?!?

yutube

• Elvin says:

Great writing! You should definitely follow up on this topic…

-Thanks
    Willis

free lubricant

• yli643w4u says:

[B - [URL=http://drebeatscanada.idpedu.com/ - Monster Beats[/URL - [/B - here are many reasons why you should a unit in their car currently. he screen size makes them convenient for visual directions, and you're able to buy units with used street names and traffic reports in real-time. hey may well be equipped with dynamic search and even predictive data entry, and many make available features for routing as well as detours. etal oval picture frames can be another option but they are often intended for displaying on table tonneau covers instead of hanging on a wall. etal oval frames are easy to find in smaller sizes and are frequently adorned with decorative benefits like decorative metal function, beads or crystals. farrenheit you're looking for a quality, well made body you should consider a solid pewter, silver area or sterling silver picture style. mall hoop earrings are for the woman who would travel to work at a place that is expecting people to look professional in appearance. lso, they are lighter in weight and therefore more comfortable to wear for several hours at a time. n the full, hoop earrings are a classic sort of jewelry that a lot of most women enjoy wearing in some mode or another.. oday with the use of different effective thoughts these ice cube trays are available in wide bunch of shapes like square, rectangular, star, circle, hearts, ?streets, shamrocks, and animals. hese assortment of patterns not only shows the ground breaking thoughts used but these exclusive shapes ice cubes are very useful in showing creativity while adding the food on the dining table. ometimes most of these unique shapes ice dice trays are also used for targeted purpose like long modest ice cubes are used to cool all the bottled beverages as well as provide you with means for unique presentation of one's cold beverages..

igh resolution pictures with a built in 3.0mp camera is also there for view and take illustrations or photos. eal time traffic alerts are accessible on most handsets. ou might get these from the best amsung blog stores.. hey have place their life on the line to defend this country. ow, you can put your finger relating to the mouse and order your site today. ll you have to do is usually go about and pick which made to order bobble head you would like to order. efore while using uncontrolled options you ought to are aware of their guidelines. enerally they are on non-profit and non-commercial wear out. t is typically better to wage, so determine pardon? ou can afford on your part arise the hunt.. echnology is actually changing, as too is the ways that we approach basically any type of business, which is why it is usually, at times, necessary to bring in an organization speaker as the keynote speaker to a new given event. ble to explain intricate and intricate matters such as the nature of the ever changing small business environment, in plain nglish, makes business speakers such a useful gizmo to use. his can be certainly helpful if you are in the process of shifting to a new type of technology, or using a different strategy into your business plan, as having an experienced come in to explain the nuts and bolts, provides a sense of credibility, and even availableness, to your efforts, in the eyeballs of your employees..

[B - [URL=http://drdrebeats-usa.hcbroma.com/ - Dr Dre Beats[/URL - [/B - efore using the uncontrolled options you'll want to know their guidelines. enerally they've been in place of non-profit and non-commercial wear out. testosterone levels is typically better to wage, thus determine pardon? ou have enough money for by you arise the seek out.. r. mar . onzalez, founder and even edical irector of ntegra edical enter, has constructed and developed a methodology connected with treatments which he has used with regard to patients with arkinson's isease. he estimates fluctuate quite widely by year to year, and it is often subject to the prices of oil as well as the interest rates. he currency has stayed popular and is considered to be fairly safe investment. he is associated with the top ten most traded in currency lists in the fx market.. s it advisable to buy a refurbished cell phone? epends on what your needs are and what your focus are. f you are looking to reduce your cost for other items that are more valuable than a cell phone, then you should a great idea is a refurbished cell phone. ell contact is no longer a luxury as it in to a necessity so it is a smart relocate to buy a cheaper cell phone that is functioning as good as the new 1.

airdressers create works of art with your wild hair and like to take pride in their job. herefore if they are going to create great styles and finishes persons will be happy with and want to revisit again then they will need to consider the products and equipment they're going to be using to create the best results. asho scissors come in a whole variety of different types and versions. he main magnet of football pools gambling on is the fact that, unlike the lottery, it is possible to apply some "skill and additionally judgement" to the prediction of outcome. or example, if the initially match on the coupon is actually, say, anchester nited s eeds, the chances of that match resulting in a score draw are far less than they can be if anchester td were playing rsenal. herefore, you can eliminate this and other same matches where the two squads have similar form. he / she original design intention just for ony series earphones is to spark an excellent life attitude and a classy sports life style. o of the fact that sometiomes boring movement upgrades in addition to creats "rhyme moving". herefore, the sound quality, winning artillery for ony frequency product, can also be reflected in series.

[B - [URL=http://drebeatscanada.idpedu.com/ - Monster Beats[/URL - [/B - bout the day from the ethnic background, get to the racing bikes track early on. ou will need to check out the event area, register and obtain any number. ou'll be indentified by this amount car race. r. ra eukmedjian, of euk wood nstitute, will take part in a lorida tate ssociation with ccupational ealth urses onference in aples, , ept 14-17 at the itz arlton each esort, Two hundred eighty anderbilt each oad in aples. s the guest speaker on the 'hat's ew for ain anagement?' panel, she will educate nurse case owners on the differences between synthesis and laser spine surgical procedures for the worker's compensation patient.. nother problem might be that your netbook's installed audio drivers may have been corrupted. n that case you want to delete the old sound staff and reinstall them within your driver installation . o remove duplicate content old drivers go to 'tart > ontrol anel > ystem > ardware > evice anager > ound and ideo ame ontrollers'. rue nglish bachelor's pad furniture is homely and unfussy and could feel inviting when you enter a room. t does the reality is have a charming nae quality that may be a large part of its appeal; without a doubt to people from all over the world. every a well-worn country kitchen seat, lovingly fashioned from a component of elm or beech, has gone now on to become a collector item, hardly its native land..

• b23.ru says:

I write a comment when I like a post on a blog or if I have something
    to contribute to the conversation. It is a result of
    the fire communicated in the post I browsed.

And after this article A Brewkdown Of Chalie Boy’s “I Look Good” | DrJays.com Live | Fashion.
    Music. Lifestyle. I was moved enough to post a thought :) I actually do
    have 2 questyions for yoou if it’sallright. Is it only me orr do
    a ffew of theese responses appear like they aree coming frlm
    breain dead folks?:-P And, if you are writing at other online social
    sites, I’d like to keep up with everything new you have too post.
    Would yyou list every one of all your social pages like your twiyter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my webbpage :: brazilian keratin hair straightening shampoo
    (b23.ru)

• Prettу! Thhis has bedn ann extremely wonderful article.

Thank you for supplying tɦese detailѕ.

• I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this web site on regular basis to obtain
    updated from most up-to-date reports.

• With havin so much content and articles do
    you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but
    it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my
    permission. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off?

I’d truly appreciate it.

Here is my web blog Télécharger Tom à la ferme Gratuit

• Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted
    to say that I’ve truly loved browsing your weblog posts.

In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write
    again very soon!

Take a look at my web site … http://cohat.ch/kT

• Fallon says:

I think tthe admin of this web page is truly
    working hard in support of his web page, since here every data is quaqlity based
    data.