Home » Silly

Soulja Boy Gets Crunk In The Club

Submitted by on April 12, 2010 – 9:56 am9 Comments

Soulja Boy was busy setting a fine example for young men everywhere, while partying at club Sobe Live in Miami.

He was spotted getting high and drunk with friends, while rocking an icy ensemble.

Images: WENN

• HappyGOlucky says:

I don’t understand the Chinese tat on his face. Looks like the beginning of an identity crisis.

• DaveMania says:

Is he trying to be like Lil’ Wayne or something cuz he’s all tatted up to the bone. lol

• Frost says:

An excellent example of why young people shouldn’t get into the industry.

I’m surprised he hasn’t fathered multiple children yet.

• Well on a positive note he’s dressing better. Other than that he still sucks. He going to let them tattoo’s get to his head, step to the wrong person. And then somebody going to tag his face up so bad that, that kanji on the his face will be in 3D.

Don’t know why that dude in the back is rocking that chain. It’s been known that nobody but soulja boy is eating… literally and figuratively.

Man someone should’ve pants’d him while he was taking that last pic.

• Jase says:

Hehehe well said rick..

I really worry how he can make so much money. not for much longer when he realises he can only make 1 song.

• Sema says:

Soulja boy and lil wayne arent the only ones that are tatd up are they. So no he aint tryna be like lil wayne.. who would?? lilwayne sucks!!!!!

• MIKE says:

Dam, I actually had some respect for this kid, but it seems the industry has changed him. That was fast.

• Elsa Morrero says:

I’m still learning from you, while I’m trying to achieve my goals. I absolutely love reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the tips coming. I loved it