Home » Fashion News, Style

Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, Rihanna: Celebs Best & Worst Hairstyles

Submitted by on July 26, 2010 – 1:08 pm23 Comments

There are some celebrities who get cheeky with their hair from time to time. Kudos to them for being courageous, but sometimes it simply doesn’t work out.

From Nicki Minaj to Jay-Z, check out the best and worst hair styles we’ve seen on these stars in recent years:

CASSIE

THE WORST: The infamous half-shaven-head-with-long-hair combo.

THE BEST: We prefer her with a head full of gorgeous chocolate brown locks.

RON ARTEST

THE WORST: What was he thinking? We can only guess one word—attention!

THE BEST: A more subdued and handsome Ron.

BEYONCE

THE WORST: Wet curls matted down on the forehead—not a good look for Bey.

THE BEST: Beyoncé glows with this soft, wavy do. Love the highlights here.

TREY SONGZ

THE WORST: Trey is too cute for these damn corn rows.

THE BEST: Ah, a fresh, clean-shaven head.
NICKI MINAJ

THE WORST: Nicki’s had her fair share of absurd wigs and weaves. This one takes the cake.

THE BEST: Pictured at our “Summer Sensations” shoot, Nicki is beautiful with straight, natural-looking black hair and bangs.

JAY-Z

THE WORST: Looks like Jay forgot to get a haircut—for a couple of months!

THE BEST:
The dapper rapper we know and love.

RIHANNA

THE WORST: Rih-Rih has had many questionable hair moments. This hideous blond monstrosity is the ultimate fail.

THE BEST: We all know she can work long hair, a bob, or a half-shaven head. This is our favorite look.

BRITNEY SPEARS:

THE WORST: It’s never hot when your weave is on blast.

THE BEST:
We miss this Britney.
KANYE WEST

THE WORST: A mohawk with a mullet tail? Come on, Kanye.

BEST: A smooth and sexy Mr. West.

CHRISTINA MILIAN:

THE WORST: Fried, bleached-blond locks.

THE BEST: Stunning auburn curls work wonders for the adorable songstress.

JUSTIN BIEBER

THE WORST: We know this may result in young ladies everywhere lashing out at us, but Justin’s haircut is pretty corny. Yeah, I said it.

THE BEST: He looks super young here, but we have to wonder how Justin would look with this ‘do now. We haven’t seen his forehead in years.

AMY WINEHOUSE

THE WORST: Amy’s signature beehive gone wrong.

THE BEST: A sober looking Amy rocks a smoother version of the above.

KELIS

THE WORST: Two-toned mullet gone crazy.

THE BEST: While we understand that she is the innovator of hair styles for women everywhere, Kelis should stick with flattering hairdos like this.

• Huh says:

no chris brown?
    Or Soulja Boy

• dezzy357 says:

lol, ya’ll prefer guys with the same hairstyle which technically isnt much of a hairstyle since you can get it easily with a shaver

• Chloe says:

Cassie’s hairstyle started a craz! Everybody out here thinks they can wear the one shaved side and the other side full of nappy tracks…#tragic…

• Pamprincess555 says:

trey songz could wear his hair any way. he just looks good.

• Alan Berber says:

I love Nicki Minaj in any hair style! She just looks so hot, im sorry.

• dazz says:

i love this nicki so much.one love

• unknown says:

UMMMM….I KNOW THT, AMY W. AND BRITNEY AND KELIS HAD SOME WORST HAIR BUT MOST OF THESE PPL U PUT WITH WORST HAIR ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD. CASSIES HAIR MADE A HUUUUGE DIFFERENCE AND IS THE CRAZE RIGHT NOW! AND JUSTIN BIEBER LONG HAIR IS HIS SIGNATURE STYLE AND EVERY BODY LOOVES HIM FOR THT SO IDK WHT KIND OF FASHION SENSE U HAVE BUT WELCOME TO 2011, THIS IS THE FASHION…

• Thanks a lot for the helpful content. It is also my opinion that mesothelioma cancer
    has an really long latency period, which means that
    indication of the disease would possibly not emerge right up
    until 30 to 50 years after the original exposure to mesothelioma.

Pleural mesothelioma, which can be the most common form and impacts the area
    across the lungs, might cause shortness of breath, torso pains, along
    with a persistent cough, which may bring about coughing
    up body.

• ソース says:

運営推しってバーニング指示ってことか。 援交少女の理解者のフリして悦に入るキモ男に言われてもな
    物格化する男ではないけど、 古森結衣

• I’ve lost anԁ gained 30+ pounds fouг or five times in my adult life Herbalife
    diet product Virgin coconut oil іs a stable, healthy saturated fat
    - completely free οf dangerous trans-fatty acids.

• Lamar says:

If you’re facing a hacker that knows what they’re doing, then it won’t offer
    much protection. But what if a hacker gains entry to your Gmail account.
    Here, we take a look at three possible ways to use your Zune with your Mac computer.

• Kylah Boyd says:

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

• I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this!
    Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day!
    Thanks again

• excellent issues altogether, you just won a new reader.
    What may you suggest about your submit that you
    just made a few days ago? Any sure?

• Crew Lustig says:

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked
    hard on. Any suggestions?

• There are some interesting deadlines on this article but I
    don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I’ll take
    hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we
    would like more! Added to FeedBurner as well

• Micheline says:

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could
    a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
    it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

my weblog Micheline

• Lantai Kayu says:

Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a
    few of the images aren’t loading correctly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Feel free to surf to my web site; Lantai Kayu

• If you wish for to take a great deal from this piece of writing then you have
    to apply such methods to your won website.

• Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through issues with your
    RSS. I don’t understand why I am unable to join it.
    Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

Also visit my web page … Hack Facebook

• Τhere iis truly no Cleɑr-cut solution to this question!
    Vernon winѕ the the title more than the alpҺаbet soup (OA-BCIG).

You will feel definitely feeel the real hurry. If you want you
    can alsao prօvide calming massages. http://www2.bloomiq.com/gardencenter/249708

• Efrain says:

Yes! Finally somsthing about vzwpix.

Also visit my web-site emergency plumber – Efrain -