Home » Sounds

Raheem DeVaughn Gets Steamy With “She’s Single”

Submitted by on December 2, 2010 – 8:37 am5 Comments

Well, this is definitely one way to get attention. Raheem DeVaughn has the internet on fire right now with his new video for “She’s Single” (“break out them Magnum Golds, 12-pack” he commands at the beginning) showing him in various sexual positions with a young lady, including fellatio and more.

The video has already been stripped from YouTube, but of course WorldStarHipHop.com still has it up:

Whew! I heard they get freaky in D.C., but this is something else. The sexy track is from Jackin’ 4 Beats, Raheem’s new mixtape. He spoke with VIBE.com yesterday about the concept of the video:

Those sex scenes were super intense, are you sure that was just acting?
No one will ever know.

Are you saying those scenes might’ve been real?
That’s the part I love. I really don’t have to say that. No one will ever know.

Okay. If you could though, would you shoot a video like that, but with real sex happening?
If it was somebody I was comfortable with and we had a level of trust, why not? But no one will ever know except the individuals that were over there filming.

Gotcha, was the lead girl cast or did you know her personally?
I recently started my own record label and we’re going to be doing a website so I met her prior and she was going to be one of the hostess… and still may be doing that. But she’s an absolute stranger and was very professional. And I like to think of myself as a professional too. And it was just fun to do. The imagery is very cinematic.

You’ve never done a video before close to this erotic, what was your motivation?
I wanted to create an image that was tasteful, but cutting edge, provocative, grown… real. I wanted to have people guessing and jaw-dropping. I knew it was going to be big but I didn’t guess all this. I was curious to see just how many people are checking for me, but it looks like a lot of people are.

• WANNA B BONES - DWIFT says:

That shizz waz real….i am shocked!! In a good way!!!! We gonna sex…sex…sex…sex… smh

• WLUK says:

I am all about artists doing “self expression” but this was over the edge!! It practically shows them having sex! I don’t see it making to tv anytime soon :/

• Deanna says:

Wowwwwwwww You did that Raheem!! I have always loved your music(Desire is one of my favorites!!!) That video has me very intrigued for the rest of his album…the video was exotic, passionate and pushed the limits, but creative all in one with great music!!!! SO SEXY and STEAMY LOVED IT…makes me wanna do some things!!!!

• Nina~ says:

Raheem!!! My my my my my!!! I damn near wanted to “be good to me” watching that video!!! Racy and sexy but not raunchy. Definitely had my mouth open and body shifting. Bravo brotha. I want to star in the remix :) Keep up the good work! Much Love.

• Kedia says:

OMG I LOVE ME SOME RAHEEM DEVAUGHN. AND THIS VIDEO OH MY GOD MAKES ME LOVE HIM MORE. I DONT CARE IF THE VIDEO IS REAL OR FAKE HIM AND HER DID THE DAMN THING. THATS WHATS UP, YEAH THIS IS FOR GROWN AND SEXY, MARRIED OR SINGLE.. I LIKE THIS.. GO HEAD RAHEEM..