Home » Sneakers

Air Jordan 2011 x Tinker Hatfield

Submitted by on December 16, 2010 – 10:18 am10 Comments

Images of the Air Jordan 2011 are here and the story is true— the shoe design was freaked by the legendary Tinker Hatfield. The storied Nike designer is the man behind kicks that include the Air Jordan III through XV (now that’s a mean run) and the Air Max 90. Dwayne Wade will probably be rocking these shortly after the new year. What do you think?

Source: Counter Kicks

• pussy says:

this is bullshit

• foamhead says:

I don’t think this colorway looks best for this shoe. The leather dominates too much of the upper for it to be one color not enough balence, maybe if the grooves on it were a different color it would seriously pop. Midsole design reminds me of air jordan XI, very simple doesn’t draw too much attention the texture looks just the same. I’m excited about the techy stuff like the interchangeable sockliners, with the shank plates on them, that is ill. Clear soles are the best for traction so that’s good, but It doesn’t look like it has a lateral outrigger, which is always good to have. One thing i’m kinda down about is that their is no independent toe cap. That was one of the greatest things since sliced bread. I wish Tinker would take design, performance, and functional elements from past shoes and build on that like he used to. Now its sems that they just throw everything out the window with this one and start all over. Which is fine I mean the 2010 wasn’t well excepted. BUt people gotta give this shoe a chance…remember how everybody thought the XI’s were whack cause they had patent leather. Now that’s the most popular air jordan of all time! This design also reminds me of the Air Jordan X, its elegant, and simple but still draws attention without being gimmicky or flashy. good job on this one, Tinker. I can’t wait ’till they release

• Jitesh Patel says:

I BEING A HUGE JORDAN FAN LOOK FORWARD TO HIS NEW SHOES EACH AND EVERY YEAR, THAT BEING SAID I HOPE THESE ARENT THE 2011 JORDANS NOW THE 2010 AND 2008 (XX3)JORDANS WERE UNIQUE WITH THE 2010 CIRCLE JORDAN LOGO PATTERN ON THE SIDE OF THE SHOE BUT THESE 2011 JORDANS ARE PLAIN AND PATHETIC OMG WHAT HAPPEN TO THE JORDAN BRAND??? HIS SIGNATURE LINE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE HIS CHEAPER JUMPMAN LINE OF SNEAKERS, MICHAEL PLEASE JUST COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND START DESIGNING YOUR SHOES I KNOW YOU BEING THE BOBCATS MAJORITY OWNER HAS TAKEN UP MOST OF YOUR FREE TIME BUT THESE 2011 SHOES SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC THEY ARE THAT BAD :(

• sneakerfreak31 says:

What is this please tell me these are not the 2011 air Jordan they look just like the cmft Jordan not original at all I will keep buying my lebrons at least something changed on them Jordan is diffently falling off looking like converse taking over Jordan brand

• jordan brand sucks says:

TINKER SHOULD KILL HIMSELF FOR THIS SHIT!!! BUMMY ASS JAYS!!! IM DONE WIT JORANDS FUCK IT!!

• Trap Will says:

This shoes is WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could design a better shoe than that. They are just too plain to be the top-of-the line air jordan. The only thing they should keep from this shoe is the clear sole, DATS IT!!!!! Come on Tinker, you are better than that. These just doesn’t stand up to what I’m used to seeing from Jordan Brand. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THESE AS THE JORDAN 2011!!

• Ramont Nute says:

Are you serious? JB is seriously releasing this crap as the next model in the legendary lineup?? Tinker needs to RETIRE!!! Friendly advice from a loyal customer: JUST RELEASE THE RETROS and call it a day!

• james says: