Home » Gossip

Boo’d Up: Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Are Together

Submitted by on January 14, 2011 – 12:27 pm8 Comments

It looks like Amber Rose done moved on to the next one as it appears she and rapper Wiz Khalifa are a couple. Word started spreading that the two are spending time together and it now appears they are an item. Both celebs took to their Twitter and got mushy for each other. It started with Amber tweeting about Wiz and from there it turned into a bunch of “I miss you” and “you’re great” tweets. Check out some of their tweet love below. (Note: Cam is short for Cameron, Wiz Khalifa’s real name)

Wiz is surely a gentleman for offering to take her out for turkey burgers. Let’s see how long this one will last. How do you think Yeezy feels about this one?

• Dominique says:

Wow I actually thought Amber wouldn’t do something like this. I like Amber rose but isn’t Wiz like 20 or 21…??? I don’t know when they met or how but “in love” that’s something a highschool kid says when they just met a person that they really like.. I think she’s just in lust.. Hey I can’t hate on Wiz though he looks like hes having fun..

• gboogie says:

@dominique. wiz is 23.

• chris says:

wiz is 23 u stupid fuck! let my boy live!

• damn wiz…good job. But kanye won’t be too happy.

• ____ says:

I am a photographer and I took this picture… which you cut out my copyright

• ree says:

ME YOU TURKEY BURGERS RITE NOW YO

• Quita says:

Awww, they’re in love or lust. Whatever it is that stars develop at that point in time. Not a lesbian or bi or anything, but she bad. I respect her swag. I wish them the the best, i guess Wiz isnt the player he claimed to be from Prince of the City up til bout Deal or No Deal, which u can tell he kinda has this shy demeanor bout him especially in interviews. Famous ppl are still shy…ironic huh? Yes, i am actually a huge fan of his. When I heard Thrown, i almost died I thought it was the hottest shit ever. Ive been in love with his music ever since. Black and Yellow was good, but by time it hit the radio it was already a few months old, atleast i know i’ve owned it for a min (shhhh) and im glad it reached this height. Much deserved. But i pray he doesnt become all soft and lovey dovey and commercial like some of ‘them’ … ummm Plies, i guess? Plies doesnt have ‘that’ skill tho when it comes to flow and material. But that nigga is the biggest softy i could think of right now. Unfortunately its what happens when rappers hit the airways a few times. Amber Rose is a female Dog, so she better behave herself. I dont wanna hear any heartbreak & 808′s next…point…love turns rap/hip hop artists into R&B crooners. It just won’t go with the rest of my Wiz collection. Worst comes to worst ima fuck wit em regardless, just won’t listen to the new shit as much i guess.

• josh d. says:

She is bald -_-
    Her body is hot but her head is not !
    -end of story.