Happy 36th Birthday André 3000!

Submitted by on May 27, 2011 – 10:49 am14 Comments

Today marks André Lauren Benjamin‘s, 36th birthday.

While the Atlanta, Georgia native hasn’t put out an album in six years now (the last one being OutKast‘s Idlewild), André 3000 has kept himself quite busy by jumping on countless remixes, launching a clothing line, dabbling in acting and more. As reported by Spin.com, he has also teamed up with Beyoncé for a track called “Party” on her upcoming album, 4 (releasing June 28).

Beyond being an incredibly innovative and talented lyricist, André is known for a brazen fashion style which pushed the envelope when it comes to usual rapper attire. Straw hats, suspenders, bold neck and bow ties are just a few of his signature looks. In this, our tribute to André, we’ve also included five random facts you may not know about the star:

FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ANDRE 3000:

1. Is of African American and Native American descent.

2. Can play guitar, bass guitar, saxophone, violin, keyboard and harmonica.

3. Is vegetarian.

4. Was part of film production company “A Band Apart” with Quentin Tarantino and Lawrence Bender until 2006.

5. Is finally working on a solo album!

• Rosetta Marten says:

I saw Andre 3000 with Tiffany Limos at Waffle House on his birthday! Me and homegurls walked in a freaked out. We got a 3 second video of them! Boo-ya!

• Reese Charles says:

Oh Andre 3000 is so overrated. He will never be anything but a rapper. He is a lying asshole who sleeps unprotected with women in Atlanta and sleeps with his employees. I really hope that he gets his just due. Also he is broke and cannot afford a house in Dallas, Texas to be with his son Seven Benjamin. He lies to this one girl he is seeing named Tiffany Limos all the time. Poor girl. All he can do is features on songs for money. He’ll never make it as a serious actor.

• Andre's friend says:

Another you don’t know about Andre 3000 is that he is a liar. Yeah that chick Tiffany Limos that he has been seeing – he’s lying to her. Its true. Here’s a blog about his son Seven Benjamin – http://sevenbenjamin.tumblr.com/

• Tiffany's friend says:

TIFFANY LIMOS IS NOT SEEING ANDRE 3000. HE IS A BROKE UNEDUCATED RAPPER. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE BE SEEING HIM? HE IS NOT ON HER LEVEL. HE IS JUST SOME COUNTRY DUMMY.

• Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe
    everything is existing on web?

• When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the image of a user in his/her mind that
    how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this paragraph is perfect.
    Thanks!

• It’s remarkable designed for me to have a web page, which is
    beneficial in support of my experience. thanks admin

• SEO says:

So, for having an affordable website design your website needs to look
    great and provide valuable information about the products and services you offer.
    First, dentist website design templates are fraught with design limitations.
    Use this part of the kid’s website design to assure parents of your intentions and kid’s website goals.

• What’s up, just wanted to say, I liked this blog post. It was inspiring.
    Keep on posting!

• Adeline says:

Unquestionably believe that which you said.

Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest
    thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the
    whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• buy garcinia says:

What’s up colleagues, how is everything, and what you desire to
    say about this paragraph, in my view its in fact amazing in support of me.

• unholy   unhood   unhook   unhung   unhurt   unhusk   unific   unions.
    asterism asternal asteroid asthenia asthenic astigmia astilbes astomous.

ledgiest leeboard leeching leeriest leewards leftisms leftists leftmost.

• Hello I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you
    by accident, while I was looking on Bing for
    something else, Nonetheless I am hsre now and would just like
    to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it
    and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read much more, Please do keep up the superb b.

• 4 Michigan State (22-4, 11-2 Bigg Ten) is preparing
    to suit up tonight for their rematch against the top-ranked Indiana (23-3, 11-2) in East Lansing.
    Medicaid covers a loot of individuals, including
    children and those who are aged, blind, aand disabled, as well
    as others who are eligible to receive inclme
    maintenance payments, which are federally
    assisted. For example, if Joe hits Scott’s car and Scott is injured
    as a result, but the jury finds him responsible ffor 10% of the injury, then he wll
    nott receive any compensation.