Get Those Followers Up! 5 Web Apps To Help Your Twitter Game
Those of you who know me know that I’m a big big Twitter junkie. I treat it like a social media outlet, business tool, time waster and sometimes a game. And the name of the game is “who has the most followers.” Here’s a few apps that will help you win!
1. Tweet Reach tells you how far a tweet has traveled. You search for a url, Twitter name, phrase or hashtag and get reports on the reach and exposure data for those tweets.
2. Manage Flitter is a Twitter account manager that allows you to manage who you follow, see who isn’t following you back, find inactive accounts you follow, and easily search inside your Twitter stream.
3. MentionMapp allows you to enter a Twitter username and get a visual map of the people you interact with and the people and hashtags they mentioned the most in recent tweets. This one is still a little confusing to me but its fun to look at.
4. TweetStat shows you the stats of a Twitter account in graph form.
5. Twellow is the yellow pages of Twitter. Find people to follow with similar interests and add your own info to gain new followers.