Rockstar Games Announces Max Payne 3 Special Edition
Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce that a special edition of Max Payne 3 is available now for pre-order for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC. Customers who pre-order Max Payne 3 at a U.S GameStop store or online at www.GameStop.com will get early access to the Cemetery Multiplayer Map. GameStop pre-order customers will have access to the map at the game’s launch, weeks before it is made available for download to the public.
The contents of the Max Payne 3 Special Edition will be available from November 21 to January 15 and will include:
- A copy of Max Payne 3;
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games;
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices;
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back;
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem;
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail;
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is ideal for fans and players looking for premium and collectible Max Payne content, including digital character and weapon packs not found anywhere else. Max Payne 3 Special Edition will retail for $99.99 in North America and is available for pre-order from now until January 15, 2012 while supplies last.
For more information about Max Payne 3, please visit www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3.