Home » Gossip

Is Alex Roldan Khloe Kardashian’s Real Father?

Submitted by on January 25, 2012 – 10:20 am13 Comments

Since earlier this month, I’ve been following the Maury Povich-esque drama that emerged after Khloe Kardashian‘s former stepmothers publicly proclaimed in separate interviews with Star magazine that everyone’s favorite Kardashian is not biologically a Kardashian. The allegations weren’t really a surprise to any of us here at Live.DrJays.com since rumors about Khloe’s paternity have circulated for quite some time (and really, the girl looks nothing like her two older fame-chasing sisters, Kim and Kourtney). Even Khloe questioned who her real parents were in a 2009 episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. All the speculation has led many fans of the Kardashian clan to wonder who the Khloe & Lamar star’s father could be if it wasn’t legendary attorney Robert Kardashian, who died of cancer in 2003. Apparently, a suspect has been identified, as Khloe looks eerily like Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner‘s hairdresser, Alex Roldan. According to BlindGossip.com:

“Meet Alex Roldan, Kris Jenner’s hairdresser. This may be Khloe Kardashian’s biological father. He worked on a music video that Kris Kardashian did for her 30th birthday called ‘I Love My Friends’. Alex is now a hairdresser in West Hollywood. While Robert Kardashian was only 5’7″ tall, Alex is a much larger man, standing approximately six feet tall. BTW, Khloe’s middle name is Alexandra.”

Supposedly, Kris hopes to incorporate the revelation about the identity of Khloe’s real father into the plot of an episode of one of the Kardashians’ many reality shows. And if she does, she will officially be in the same league of mothers as Joan “No More Wire Hangers” Crawford. Check out a side-by-side comparison of Khloe and a more recent picture of Alex Roldan below. If this were an episode of Maury, the audience would be jumping from their chairs and screaming “he the daddy” like maniacs right now.

• kj washington says:

WOW! they are twins I think we have found the father.

• Natasha says:

I feel sorry for Kholoe if this is true. She is one of the better ones in that family (no wonder) But they are truley father and daughter.

• Cheri says:

I heard this rumor last week so I went to Youtube and pulled up a video of Alex Roldan. It’s going to be hard to deny this one. All of their physical features or spot on and they have the same mannerisms. I feel bad for Khloe but if I were her, I would want to know the truth since it’s obvious she won’t get it from her mother. She should go to Mr. Roldan and quietly have a paternity test done.

• Sheri says:

Wow Cheating with the hairdresser how low can you go? This is not a win/win situation who would want to look like their hairdresser right? Did you take a good look at him? Yikes, no wonder why his daughter Khloe looks like a man in drag. How tall is she? Goodness!

• Nanabb says:

Bless her heart…no wonder the girl felt the need to get a paternity test…she just got it from the wrong person. I really feel sorry for Kloe because Kim treats her like an outcast already. Imagine how she will be treated if it turns out to be true. But…on the upside….at least she will know exactly why she isn’t the B**** that her sister Kim is! She got the good from from SOMEONE….we all know it wasnt the Mom.

Even if it is true…she seems to have one person in her life she can count on…LAMAR!
    Good luck Kloe….

• Geo says:

I know that some people might find this offensive. I ask that you please do not attack the messenger. Through a series of DNA tests conducted over the course of 2 years, it has been concluded to a certainty of 99.9991% that the real father of Khloe Kardashian is none other than Sasquatch.

• Truthfully says:

Wow .. Really???

Ellen, Jan kardashian:

What it show to me y’all two thirsty lame a** stepmothers! It should’ve been speak about when robert was alive and left alone period! As step parent you don’t go around boardcast sh*t like this rather khloe his or not she’s in every photo pictures I SEE hmmm … looks part of the family to me! He rised her as his own!! If you felt the need to speak on it NOW it should’ve confidential and a manner respectful face to face.

Always an hater along the way >>>>>>> Keep Yo Head Up! ~KHLOE~

• Truthfully says:

Wow .. Really???

Ellen, Jan kardashian:

What it show to me y’all two thirsty lame a** stepmothers! It should’ve been spoke about when robert was alive and left alone period! As step parent you don’t go around broadcasting sh*t like this rather khloe his or not she’s in every photo pictures I SEE hmmm … looks part of the family to me! He raised her as his own!! If you felt the need to speak on it NOW it should’ve confidential and a manner respectful face to face.

Always an hater along the way >>>>>>> Keep Yo Head Up! ~KHLOE~

• Ally says:

The photos are old, from here:

But, yeah, they look the same

• Jermzy says:

They HAVE to be related- the green eyes, the facial structure, the body type, the height, the nose, the fact that he was Kris’ hairstylist for over 30 years and Khloe is 27. Wow.

• kat says:

Alex Roldan……..YOU ARE THE FATHER!

• Frances Carney says:

Wow! Kris Jenner certainly got around. She is some piece of work.

• swwfm.net says:

Hi, its nice post regarding media print, we all understand media is a great source
    of information.