Home » Sneakers, Spotlight

Do You Like This Purple Suede Version Of The Ewing Athletics 33 Hi Sneaker?

Submitted by on October 22, 2013 – 12:06 pm5 Comments

Did you think that Ewing Athletics was done releasing new colorways of their 33 Hi sneaker? Well, think again. Even though we pretty much assumed that Ewing Athletics was done pushing out new 33 Hi sneakers—at least for the time being—the brand just surprised us by unveiling a brand-new purple suede colorway that is going to make more than a few Ewing Athletics enthusiasts happy. It definitely isn’t for everyone out there. But the purple 33 Hi will get some love from a bunch of sneakerheads who are into the 33 Hi.

So what makes this sneaker different from all of the other 33 Hi sneakers that we have seen in recent months? As it turns out, not much outside of the new color used on it. The upper part of the sneaker is made up entirely of purple suede and small (very small!) hits of black with the outer sole also done up in purple. The Patrick Ewing signature on the side of the sneaker and the “EWING” branding on the back of the sneaker and the tongue of the sneaker are done up in white and really pop as a result of it. But that’s the only thing on the sneaker that doesn’t feature purple. So if you don’t like purple, then this sneaker is not for you.

What do you think of the new purple colorway of the Ewing Athletics 33 Hi? We think that it might have a little bit too much purple in it for us, and we wouldn’t mind Ewing Athletics toning the purple down just a bit. But at the same time, we know that there are going to be a lot of folks out there really digging the purple. So let us know what you think of the all-purple 33 Hi. And we’ll be sure to let you know when and where this 33 Hi will be dropping as soon as we get official word from Ewing Athletics.

• Jackson says:

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your layout seems different
    then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

• Brayden says:

I think that what you said was very reasonable.
    But, consider this, what if you composed a catchier title?
    I mean, I don’t want to tell you how to run your
    blog, however suppose you added a headline that makes people want more?
    I mean Do You Like This Purple Suede Version Of The Ewing Athletics
    33 Hi Sneaker? | DrJays.com Live | Fashion. Music. Lifestyle is a little vanilla.
    You could look at Yahoo’s home page and see how they create post titles
    to get people to open the links. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about everything’ve written.
    In my opinion, it would make your posts a little livelier.

• Jamila says:

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your
    post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on
    this subject. Well with your permission
    allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

• Aundrea says:

Hello mates, fastidious article and pleasant urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

• Adrienne says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do
    with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of
    that, this is great blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.