Home » Gossip

Miley Cyrus Covers LOVE Magazine & Hates On Beyoncé: “People Are Looking For New Blood!”

Submitted by on January 1, 2014 – 8:00 am5 Comments

Miley Cyrus sports a pink mohawk and pouty lips on the cover of Love magazine’s latest issue. But in a recent interview with BBC Radio, the 21-year-old singer shows no love for Beyoncé and basically says that the former Destiny’s Child frontwoman is on her way out of the music game.

“Beyonce has been a big inspiration to me but she’s been out for such a long time,” Miley began. “She’s so talented and I think she’s at the top of the game now but people are always looking for new blood and that’s what I bring to the game now, new blood. I got the total package you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I’m just the best.”

Miley then blames the birth of Blue Ivy as the reason behind Beyonce’s impending demise.

“You know but really as Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now,” Miley explains. “I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right, you know? I just feel like I was born for this time right now. I’m just the total package, you know? All things must start and end and I hope to have the same success as other icons in the game when my run is over. But for now, my run is just starting.”

Do you agree with Miley? Is she the next Beyoncé?

• Kristin says:

Gurl bye!… I’m sure she was shocked as sh*t when Beyonce released her new album out of the clear blue sky. And pressed just like the rest of them trying to be up on Bey’s level.

• Tess says:

Miley you have no fucking curves; your ass is flat, your chest looks like Biebers and you have no curves on your hips. You cannot be curvy is you are five pounds away from being anorexic, what are you like 105 pounds wet. Your music or you sexing black rapper will never get you accepted by blacks, or other people of color. Your demographic is white suburban girls between the ages of 10 and 17. Bitch stop sucking your own pussy, you aint all that. Your album did not even make the tops of the year.

• Alex says:

This article is fake!

• anon says:

she didn’t even say this….. FAIL

• Anon says: