Lamar Odom’s Best Friend Dead From Apparent Drug Overdose
Lamar Odom‘s best friend, Jamie Sangouthai, is dead from an apparent heroin overdose. Reportedly, the 37-year-old was rushed to a downtown Los Angeles area hospital over the weekend where he later died.
Jamie was often seen on Lamar and ex Khloe Kardashian‘s reality show, Khloé & Lamar. The reality TV starlet’s best friend, Malika Haqq, posted a picture on Instagram of herself with Jamie, Lamar and Khloe yesterday with the caption, “Thru good and bad times life shows us every spirit matters and leaves a print on the hearts of others after they have passed… RIP Jamie Sangouthai #GodHelpUsAll.” Khloe also reflected on Jamie’s death by tweeting, “When does it stop? RIP Jamie Sangouthai.”
Our condolences go out to Lamar and the rest of Jamie’s friends and family.