Home » Gossip

George Michael’s Childhood Friend Claims His Death Was Related To Drug Overdose

Submitted by on January 19, 2017 – 12:58 pmNo Comment
Share

Was George Michael‘s death linked to a drug overdose? According to George’s childhood friend Andros Georgiou, that’s exactly what led to the pop icon being found dead at his Oxfordshire home last month.

“I think it was an accident,” Andros told the BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire Show on Tuesday. “Hard drugs had been back in his life.”

He continued, “I just think that he took too much of something, mixed with the anti-depressants and the other drugs he was on, with alcohol. I think his heart just stopped beating. You know if you take — if you’re on Xanax for instance, or Temazepam — your heart slows down anyway.”

Reportedly, George Michael struggled with an addiction to drugs for years. The “Faith” singer was found dead on Christmas Day. An autopsy performed on the 53-year-old’s body was inconclusive as to cause of death.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a comment!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS. Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

We want to keep in touch with you. If you give us your email address, you may receive marketing emails from the DJ Networks family. We hope that's cool.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.