Home » Spend A Day In The “A” With DJ Drama!

Spend A Day In The “A” With DJ Drama!

Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4

Check out DJ Drama’s exclusive photo shoot for DrJays.com under the jump:

Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4

Pages: 1 2 3 4

• What’s Up! my name is joe aka “maxamillion” im from CA I’m in college and my major is Biology DJ Drama I’m a huge fan! (BTW) the reason i should win is I’m easy to kick it with and I’m down to put in work any where we go!I never been in the industry but I’m willing to learn every thing that’s can be physically or mentally postcode upon me! that’s how i know how i would fit in fast because i would be there not only just to chill and enjoy the “hype” but also to be perfectionist to learn the craft so 1 day ill have so much under my belt like you do and know how to humble my self to the world! like this would be a dream for me to meet a person that’s a big influence on my life!! I’ve been listening to your music since i started high school my favorite song u did was “Feds Takin Pictures” i mean that beat was so ill i bumped it like every time i was in the car i use to give my moms Head Aches lol plus i know how the cops be treating a young black men that got something going in there life’s!!!!!

Like i been through so much in my life my dad not being here for me moms kicking me out my grand mother having breast cancer on my moms side and on my dad side his moms having blood pressure problems every 5 seconds! like when i listen to yo music i have hope because u talk about every subject from drugs to females lol!!! When i win this i would be humble as a old a** hound dog real talk!!! I’m a artist i rap do beats and ghost write any thing that keeps me outta trouble! Music is where my heart is!! I do almost every music genre.I put all my genius into my life I put only my talent into my works. that’s why I’m different from other people. “DR JAYzS TEAM” I love all your cloths I have been on your site since 2008 year and I been there ever since! You guys are the true meaning of !“swagger”! if it was a picture and a web link attached to that definition in the Dictionary you’ll be it!!!! “Swagger on a hundred,thousand,trillion!” (Kanye west voice!) choose me!!! and ill show you all and the world you found the diamond in the ruff!
    “GANGSTA GRILLZ Y0U BA$TARD$!!!!”

• IM READY JUST GIVE ME a Sh0t!

AND ILL SET THE CITYS ON FIRE!!!!

• B. Alaniz says:

..WHAT’S UP DRAMA. I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I DESERVE TO WIN THIS BUT IM SURE EVERYBODY FEELS THE SAME WAY. I BEEN A FAN OF YOUR MIXTAPES EVER SINCE I COULD REMEMBER.I LOOK UP TO U BECAUSE UR DOIN BIG THINGS IN THE MUSIC SCENCE AND I LISTEN TO GANGSTA GRILLZ RADIO DOWN HERE IN THE “A” ALL THE TIME. IM A LOCAL ARTIST IN NORTH ATLANTA (G-COUNTY) WITH A LOT OF TALENT IN MUSIC, ENGINEERING AND DJING. IM LATINO BUT U WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT BY LISTENING TO ONE OF MY TRAX. I DESERVE TO WIN BECAUSE I HAVE ALLWAYS DREAMED OF BEING AROUND MAJOR ARTIST AND PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, IF NOT TO WORK WITH THEM AT LEAST TO SEE THEM IN ACTION DOING WHAT THEY LOVE AND WHAT I LOVE TO DO. I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT FROM U AND I HOPE I ACTUALLY GET TO MEET YOU..THANKS FOR READING…. …

123456

• B. Alaniz says:

..,WHAT’S UP DRAMA. I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I DESERVE TO WIN THIS BUT IM SURE EVERYBODY FEELS THE SAME WAY. I BEEN A FAN OF YOUR MIXTAPES EVER SINCE I COULD REMEMBER.I LOOK UP TO U BECAUSE UR DOIN BIG THINGS IN THE MUSIC SCENCE AND I LISTEN TO GANGSTA GRILLZ RADIO DOWN HERE IN THE “A” ALL THE TIME. IM A LOCAL ARTIST IN NORTH ATLANTA (G-COUNTY) WITH A LOT OF TALENT IN MUSIC, ENGINEERING AND DJING. IM LATINO BUT U WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT BY LISTENING TO ONE OF MY TRAX. I DESERVE TO WIN BECAUSE I HAVE ALLWAYS DREAMED OF BEING AROUND MAJOR ARTIST AND PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, IF NOT TO WORK WITH THEM AT LEAST TO SEE THEM IN ACTION DOING WHAT THEY LOVE AND WHAT I LOVE TO DO. I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT FROM U AND I HOPE I ACTUALLY GET TO MEET YOU..THANKS FOR READING…. ….,.,.,

• B. Alaniz says:

,.,WHAT’S UP DRAMA. I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I DESERVE TO WIN THIS BUT IM SURE EVERYBODY FEELS THE SAME WAY. I BEEN A FAN OF YOUR MIXTAPES EVER SINCE I COULD REMEMBER.I LOOK UP TO U BECAUSE UR DOIN BIG THINGS IN THE MUSIC SCENCE AND I LISTEN TO GANGSTA GRILLZ RADIO DOWN HERE IN THE “A” ALL THE TIME. IM A LOCAL ARTIST IN NORTH ATLANTA (G-COUNTY) WITH A LOT OF TALENT IN MUSIC, ENGINEERING AND DJING. IM LATINO BUT U WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT BY LISTENING TO ONE OF MY TRAX. I DESERVE TO WIN BECAUSE I HAVE ALLWAYS DREAMED OF BEING AROUND MAJOR ARTIST AND PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, IF NOT TO WORK WITH THEM AT LEAST TO SEE THEM IN ACTION DOING WHAT THEY LOVE AND WHAT I LOVE TO DO. I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT FROM U AND I HOPE I ACTUALLY GET TO MEET YOU..THANKS FOR READING…. ….,.,.,

• B. Alaniz says:

..,;’WHAT’S UP DRAMA. I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I DESERVE TO WIN THIS BUT IM SURE EVERYBODY FEELS THE SAME WAY. I BEEN A FAN OF YOUR MIXTAPES EVER SINCE I COULD REMEMBER.I LOOK UP TO U BECAUSE UR DOIN BIG THINGS IN THE MUSIC SCENCE AND I LISTEN TO GANGSTA GRILLZ RADIO DOWN HERE IN THE “A” ALL THE TIME. IM A LOCAL ARTIST IN NORTH ATLANTA (G-COUNTY) WITH A LOT OF TALENT IN MUSIC, ENGINEERING AND DJING. IM LATINO BUT U WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT BY LISTENING TO ONE OF MY TRAX. I DESERVE TO WIN BECAUSE I HAVE ALLWAYS DREAMED OF BEING AROUND MAJOR ARTIST AND PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, IF NOT TO WORK WITH THEM AT LEAST TO SEE THEM IN ACTION DOING WHAT THEY LOVE AND WHAT I LOVE TO DO. I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT FROM U AND I HOPE I ACTUALLY GET TO MEET YOU..THANKS FOR READING…. ….,.,.,

678

-(404)-552–0003-

404+552+0003

4045520003***

404/552/0003/

404/552/0003–

-404/552/0003–

Like i been through so much in my life my dad not being here for me moms kicking me out my grand mother having breast cancer on my moms side and on my dad side his moms having blood pressure problems every 5 seconds! like when i listen to yo music i have hope because u talk about every subject from drugs to females lol!!! When i win this i would be humble as a old a** “”hound dog”" real talk!!! I’m a artist i rap do beats and ghost write any thing that keeps me outta trouble! Music is where my heart is!! I do almost every music genre.I put all my genius into my life I put only my talent into my works. that’s why I’m different from other people. “DR JAYzS TEAM” I love all your cloths I have been on your site since 2008 year and I been there ever since! You guys are the true meaning of !“swagger”! if it was a picture and a web link attached to that definition in the Dictionary you’ll be it!!!! “Swagger on a hundred,thousand,trillion!” (Kanye west voice!) choose me!!! and ill show you all and the world you found the diamond in the ruff!
    “GANGSTA GRILLZ Y0U BA$TARD$!!!!!”

404/552/0003/-

552-0003

404.552.0003….

4040003

• B. Alaniz says:

WHAT’S UP DRAMA. I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I DESERVE TO WIN THIS BUT IM SURE EVERYBODY FEELS THE SAME WAY. I BEEN A FAN OF YOUR MIXTAPES EVER SINCE I COULD REMEMBER.I LOOK UP TO U BECAUSE UR DOIN BIG THINGS IN THE MUSIC SCENCE AND I LISTEN TO GANGSTA GRILLZ RADIO DOWN HERE IN THE “A” ALL THE TIME. IM A LOCAL ARTIST IN NORTH ATLANTA (G-COUNTY) WITH A LOT OF TALENT IN MUSIC, ENGINEERING AND DJING. IM LATINO BUT U WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT BY LISTENING TO ONE OF MY TRAX. I DESERVE TO WIN BECAUSE I HAVE ALLWAYS DREAMED OF BEING AROUND MAJOR ARTIST AND PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, IF NOT TO WORK WITH THEM AT LEAST TO SEE THEM IN ACTION DOING WHAT THEY LOVE AND WHAT I LOVE TO DO. I HOPE TO LEARN A LOT FROM U AND I HOPE I ACTUALLY GET TO MEET YOU..THANKS FOR READING…404/552-0003*

404/552_0003

• Terrell says:

what up dram this is terrell and i think i deserve to win becuase ive been going through alotta bs this year and this would totally take my mind off all the bad things happening to me this year.im a big fan of the gangsta grillz movement and would love to see how you actually put all this together.I think you have had the best mixtape dj run so far and especially this year with boab mixtapes and the t.i. mixtape…thanks 4 reading